Bonjourtaiwan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Charming Pearl Laketown—Stresa

Stresa is a charming little town on the banks of Lago Maggiore.

Some well-known figures in modern times, such as George Bernard Shaw, Rockefeller, Hemingway, Clark Gable, Richard Chaplin‥etc. have visited Stresa.IMG_20150918_113813.jpg

IMG_20150917_132911.jpg

IMG_20150918_114610.jpg

IMG_20150917_171330.jpg

IMG_20150917_171203.jpg

IMG_20150917_172336.jpg

IMG_20150918_143156.jpg

Stresa, 韋巴諾-庫西奧-奧索拉意大利
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Charming Pearl Laketown—Stresa

Hey @Bonjourtaiwan,

Wow, another great reason to visit Italy! Thanks for sharing these beautiful images! I have not been to Stresa, but it sure looks like a lovely place to visit. What was your favorite spot or activity?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Dear @AlexaAC

Thanks your comments.(*^^*)

There are no city hustle and crowded tourists here. The tranquil setting is perfect for relaxation and spiritual meditation.

I especially recommend the two small islands of Palazzo Borromeo and Isola Bella on Lake Maggiore. Where the Renaissance style buildings, art collections, garden designs, etc., will definitely surprise and admire.

Former Google Contributor

Excellent, thanks @Bonjourtaiwan,

I love that there are no crowds. Some of my best holiday getaways were of more relaxing places with nature, architecture and of course the odd spa treatment. 🙂 I tend to mix it up though, with the occasional city trip or touristy attraction spots. 

My most recent holiday was in a very tranquil spot outside of George, a city in South Africa. Waking up to that view was just bliss! 

A view from a small holding located in a rural area, outside of George, Western Cape, South Africa. ( Local Guide AlexaAC)A view from a small holding located in a rural area, outside of George, Western Cape, South Africa. ( Local Guide AlexaAC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi dear friend @Bonjourtaiwan , Wow... very good post - exciting. Congrats!

Can I request you tag like-minded LGs like me, in your post, please?

I also thank my friend @AlexaAC for directing me to this special post.

with regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Classic frame & shot! the sober colour is specially appreciated. Thanks for sharing it with me, dear friend @AlexaAC 

Thank you very much, dear friend, for showing me this post.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me