gowthamselvam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Charminar - A light of Hyderabad !

Hi ,

Beautiful charminar on a Cloudy Day ! Busiest Streets of Hyderabad !

Take a ride to charminar on an early morning ! Have a chai and enjoy the view of charminar .

A light of HyderabadA light of Hyderabad

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles
Charminar, Char Kaman, Ghansi Bazaar, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Charminar - A light of Hyderabad !

Hey @gowthamselvam,

I must say that the photo you captured is very original. Is there some specific technique that you need to capture this great photo?

Can I ask you what is the meaning of charminar? Is it a place to visit?

P.S.: You can also introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself — December 2018 thread and meet many new Local Guides who recently joined our community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hey @gowthamselvam,

Thanks for sharing this photo! Did you take it with your camera? 

I wanted to add these articles which you may find interesting and useful for your next post. The first one is How to take great photos in low light. And the other one is How to take photos of architecture. There are some great tips which may come in handy.

By the way, do you drink chai every morning? It is gaining popularity in my country too.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @TsekoV , 

Thank you so much ! 

Nope. there is no such techniques to capture this kinda pics. just go with the flow of your eyes to view and fingers to click ! Be creative in your views ! 

Charminar is an hindi Word ( char- Four , minar - a slender tower). This is one of an must go attraction in Hyderabad, Telegana, India. 

Do visit this place in India with an hyderabad chai in your hand !

Thank you for your note @TsekoV

Gowtham Selvam
Level 8

Hi @MoniDi , 

Thank you ! 

Yeah ! I took this with my Canon EOS 1300 D ( Also know as Rebel T6) 

Thank you for providing me those interesting articles. Those were really great tips ! 

Gowtham Selvam
Former Google Contributor

Thank you for the nice tips @gowthamselvam. I most surely am dreaming of visiting India one day and will follow your advice.

What is the specific taste of the hyderabad tea? Is it a mixture of different herbs?

Level 8

@TsekoV Make your dream true one day ! Visit India and have an great experience ! 

Hyderabad Tea ( Chai in hindi ) is an irani tea, kinda persian ! 

Gowtham Selvam