HarryJThorpe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Changing question answers about a place

I am new to local guides and have been answering lots of yes or no questions on places I've been to. I have answered a couple of questions incorrectly and wondered if there was a way which I could change them? 

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Changing question answers about a place

@Corrie@FaridTDF Désolé de contredire les réponses déjà données, mais oui, @REH@HarryJThorpe vous pouvez en tout temps modifier vos réponses (Android App) :

Sélection du POI et clicSélection du POI et clicClicClicClic sur bleu (réponse oui), noir (réponse non) ou blanche (sans réponse) inversera vos réponses précédentesClic sur bleu (réponse oui), noir (réponse non) ou blanche (sans réponse) inversera vos réponses précédentes

En cliquant en bas sur OK (si la suggestion) s'affiche, vous ferez afficher le caroussel des questions que vous n'avez pas encore répondu.

Tout ceci n'étant que des suggestions, Google choisira le plus grand nombre de réponses pour afficher les caracteristiques du lieu. 

Attention : ces caracteristiques dépendent de la catégorie du lieu : vous pouvez choisir de signaler les questions si vous croyez qu'elles ne sont pas adéquates pour ce lieu (ou ce pays) et/ou suggérer une modification de la catégorie du lieu.

Screenshot_20170702-225408.jpgScreenshot_20170702-225505.jpg

Swiss | Switzerland | Suisse francophone Level 8 : visitez moi Ne passez pas à coté d'un J'AIME et marquer les réponses comme solution. Android|Jean-Luc|Suisse romande|Switzerland french speaking area|Google Maps Local Guide Level 8 https://goo.gl/maps/HuzFUEBbgtt

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hola @HarryJThorpe, no, no hay manera, el sistema te preguntara en unos días nuevamente o semanas la misma consulta, y allí cambias la respuesta.

Saludos Farid

Former Google Contributor

Hi @HarryJThorpe  Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Thank you so much for your help answering questions on Google maps -- and thank you for wanting to correct any mistakes you have made 🙂 Currently we don't have a way for you to back and change your answer, but I will make sure to tell the team that this is something you would like. We collect a lot of answers before we make a decision to display that information, so don't be afraid to tap the "I'm not sure" option when you come across a question you don't know the answer to. 

Tips for getting started here in the community:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
    • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
    • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
    • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
    • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 
Level 6
Level 6

I would also like to second this option. One of my favorite places just added transgender bathrooms, I would love to be able to correct my answer so everyone knows they are welcome here!

In general, a feature that would allow us to pinpoint changes that an establishment makes that would then trigger users that had previously answered the question to receive a notice that a change had been reported and prompt them to reconfirm their prior answers. This can prevent majority voting from a longer history of a place from outweighing the new correct answers about a place. 

Level 8
Solution

@Corrie@FaridTDF Désolé de contredire les réponses déjà données, mais oui, @REH@HarryJThorpe vous pouvez en tout temps modifier vos réponses (Android App) :

Sélection du POI et clicSélection du POI et clicClicClicClic sur bleu (réponse oui), noir (réponse non) ou blanche (sans réponse) inversera vos réponses précédentesClic sur bleu (réponse oui), noir (réponse non) ou blanche (sans réponse) inversera vos réponses précédentes

En cliquant en bas sur OK (si la suggestion) s'affiche, vous ferez afficher le caroussel des questions que vous n'avez pas encore répondu.

Tout ceci n'étant que des suggestions, Google choisira le plus grand nombre de réponses pour afficher les caracteristiques du lieu. 

Attention : ces caracteristiques dépendent de la catégorie du lieu : vous pouvez choisir de signaler les questions si vous croyez qu'elles ne sont pas adéquates pour ce lieu (ou ce pays) et/ou suggérer une modification de la catégorie du lieu.

Screenshot_20170702-225408.jpgScreenshot_20170702-225505.jpg

Swiss | Switzerland | Suisse francophone Level 8 : visitez moi Ne passez pas à coté d'un J'AIME et marquer les réponses comme solution. Android|Jean-Luc|Suisse romande|Switzerland french speaking area|Google Maps Local Guide Level 8 https://goo.gl/maps/HuzFUEBbgtt
Level 8

Screenshot_20170702-230521.jpg

@MariaBi pouvez vous svp confirmer 

Level 8

@GusMoreira confirmez vous que ceci est disponible partout?

Level 8

Sim. Porém, é mais simples e mais fácil se você fizer as alterações pelo Desktop ao invés do Android/Fone.

Level 5

Supprimer ce message.