Ednex's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Change my Life

Hello Guides,

I may ask you this question because I assume that you all are travelors.
I've came to a point in my life where I am not that old but got my 9to5 job.

I live in a smaller city in center Germany rearly somebody finds the way here. I've tryed to start some meet ups but I assume I am the only guide around here.

I would love to get in touch with other Guides because the fear is growing, that I am at a point where I cant explore the world anymore. 30 Days off a Year is not that much and many small trips around the world without a plan are just to expensive.

It would be easy to vistit a friend, a guide etc in other countrys over eg. europe for just a weekend or further away for a week or two, to see the insiders, the hot spots etc.. but yeah i need to get started with that...

I would love to get in touch with people all over the world. I have the strong feeling in my stomach about:  "that cant be everything... I have to do something".

It would be cool if some of you can ralate to that.

Short me: I am 25, male,  open minded, love to do sport. 

Herborn, Deutschland
1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: Change my Life

Hi @Ednex

A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

I love to travel, I love to discover new places, even if, like you, I have a full time job. Google maps is helping a lot my traveling experience, as I can get information about the place where I want to go, and help me to drive in the fastest way.

Thanks for this to all the local guides that keeps always updated the information on Google maps

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes