Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Chandragiri Photo Walk

Chandragiri Photo Walk

Chandragiri

Chandragiri, Nepal

November 24, 2018 @ 07:00 (+0545)

"THE MOUNTAIN REVEALS THE TRUTH OF YOUR YOUTH" This meetup aims to summit the most popular tourist destination the Chandragiri hill. Unlike those who go there via cable car, we are going to make it with a hike from the base exploring the forest and the geography present in the hill. All the local guides are heartily invited to join this hike and rejoice in the nature. Each participant is required to carry sufficient amount of drinking water and foods for them. Being a part of this eco friendly excursion plastic materials and non-veg food items are not allowed to carry. Also please feel the coldness around you. There will be more cold in the apex of the hill. So wear warm clothes as per necessity. Hope to see you in person as a part of this event. We'll start our hike at 7 am from Kathmandu. Contact number will be shared through announcement.

RSVP here

Chandragiri, Nepal
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Chandragiri Photo Walk

Hi @BishowvijayaP,

Thanks for organising this meet-up. I hope you will have fun and please don't forget to share your recap and feedback afterwards!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Dear @KatyaL, thank you so much. Now all the preparation is done. Hope to share a beautiful recap with you very soon. 🙂

Level 8

After long time we are again together for having fun 

Thank you for organizing @BishowvijayaP Cheers guys!!

Level 10

Finally we did the thrilling hike more than expected way. The recap is ready and will be published soon. I will work on video by tomorrow. Thanks for the participation @LaxmiG1 🙂

Thanks @BishowvijayaP for the information, we are so excited about the recap. I`m sure it was a cool tour. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

It's my pleasure @Petra_M. Sorry for being late to prepare the recap post. Here's the link. I hope @KatyaL will also like the recap. Wishing to hear feedback from you all. 🙂

Hi @BishowvijayaP,

Thank you for the information, I`ll check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!