Vasudeo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Challenge for you? Find 5 core Values

I am proud of you my friend @Vasudeo. You have done a great working for the  Global Connect community.

Wish you a very Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 7

Thanks a ton for your kind words @THOKCHOM

See you in next challenge, Challenge part - 2., just started 🙂

Vasudeo

@THOKCHOM wrote:

I am proud of you my friend @Vasudeo. You have done a great working for the  Global Connect community.

Wish you a very Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Vasudeo
Level 7

Hi everyone! 

I am happy to declare that, the Challenge Completed 1st week and 100 pages of mega thread by @TraciC

Now we are on page 101 on wards till page 200 of the same thread and we are in second week of the Challenge!

and I am taking it!  🙂

And, here I am challenging you again, are you in? 🙂

Simple tricks and tips:

as you start reading and reach on specific page and want to stop, do this:.

1)  kudo any good massage on the same page, it will act as a bookmark for you! 

2) How? next time whenever you want to go on the same page immediately, go to your notification bar and simply click on the notification "kudoed ---  yeaterday or ..... "  you will reach on the place exactly where you left. 🙂 keep doing this every time before you leave the page!

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 8

Thank you for the mention @Vasudeo, i feel very much the same. 

Thanks!

Level 10

@Vasudeo wrote:

Hi everyone, finally I am done with 100 pages and here what I found 😊, 1st thing I am completely absent on this 100 pages; I don’t know where I was, may be having sweet dreams, lol 😊

So in Love your self-column I do not have to post about mine, taking advantage I am putting Select highlights of others:

................................................................................

Highlights:

===============================================================================================================================

@XanderO

2)   "Those were the wonderful words, Congrats once again and thanks for sharing!"

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Thank-you-for-submitting-your-Connect-Live-...

"I want to use this medium to send a big thank you to everyone who participated one way or the other and those who submitted applications for the Connect Live event. Undoubtedly, everyone of us helped made it a success! 

I strongly believe that the selected few were chosen based on how well it exemplified the entry requirements. Therefore, a special congratulations goes to all Local Guides from around the world and to all selected 151 Local Guides (LGs) including myself. I know that you all will definitely represent the global community and the interests of every LGs here on Connect.

TraciC   it was nice enough for you to share this update, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations to you all!"

=====================================================================================================================================

Thank you for sharing this @Vasudeo it was so wonderful of you :))))

Level 7

You are always welcome dear @FullCleveland!

Thanks for you kind words!

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 7

Hi @XanderO, thanks for appreciating! 🙂

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 6

Amazing and r example ry contribution @XanderO. Keep updating.

All the best !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

@Vasudeo wrote:

Hi @XanderO, thanks for appreciating! 🙂

Vasudeo

You're most welcome my friend. Keep guiding

Level 10

@THOKCHOM wrote:

Amazing and r example ry contribution @XanderO. Keep updating.

All the best !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Thank you so much my friend, I'm really encouraged by those kinds words  @THOKCHOM