Vasudeo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Challenge for you? Find 5 core Values

Hello everyone!

The mega thread By @TraciC   Thank you for submitting your Connect Live application has crossed the pages 300 today! And all of these pages have lots and lots of emotion, innovation, ideas, motivation and much more ….

Here I have something Interesting, educative and fun learning for all of us.

Image source - Approved LicenceImage source - Approved Licence

What is the challenge?

We need to find out the best of the best replies, posts, suggestions, stories, best write-ups and whatever you liked or would be liking while reading again from our fellow local guides which are adhering to The 5 core values of connect.

Challenge doesn’t end here, more what you need to do is:  you need to tell everyone here why you liked or like the same and how those lines are adhering to any one core value out of five core values of connect (feel free to mention all 5 as well if you feel like).

How to do this: (the real challenge 😊)

Follow this link and start reading from the page one 😊, as you read the lines and feel that this is the best:

1. Permalink that massage and copy the URL.
  2. Capture a screenshot of the massage or simply copy the entire lines of the massage along with the writer’s username/name.Image source - Approved LicenceImage source - Approved Licence

What to do next?

1. Create a reply to this post and add the screenshot or simply paste the lines you copied earlier as mentioned above.
  2. Paste the ‘URL’ link as well for others to read. (pasting the lines copied or screenshots are only to give snap, it won’t give that much of realistic view of the writer/author and his/her write-ups)  
  3. When you paste the lines, paste it in double inverted comas      “  “
  4. Write what you feel about the massage you appreciating as mentioned in challenge above or below the massage pasted by you. (don’t forget to tag the person, who’s lines you are appreciating)

What’s more...?

Nothing much! We are just done with final two categories mentioned below: 😊

Love yourself:

While reading you will have to find one of your own, ‘Only One’ massage first which you loved the most and felt happy about it. (also need to tell all of us why? 😊)

Love Others:

here you need to mention the fellow local guide of connect who’s massage you feel is the best! 😊

you may mention up to ‘three’ massages you loved with credit to the person as mentioned above.

Please note:

1. It doesn’t matter how the massage is (short or big) i.e. one word to a line to a paragraph or even one full page.
  2. All the massages must adhere to 5 core values of connect
  3. If you do not find any or less best massages here on this thread own or others or else you would want to appreciate the lines from other thread or from other boards, you can do so (avoid massages with photos as it belongs to a separate board created)
  4. We all may participate in each other’s post’s and replies as usual.  

Examples: From the another mega thread of April.

Love yourself: This is one the best reply of mine to one our fellow local guide @benedictriver on last minute or may be last hour, which touched me inside 🙂 and still remember that clearly. Forever memorable I say!

Love your selfLove your self

Love Others:

Same time I loved the reply from the buddy, which inspired me to help and contribute more 🙂 

Love othersLove others

Love your selfLove your self

Love others: Thanks a ton brittym from bottom of my heart! 🙂

As the guy was so frustrated and I was praying deep in my heart that someone should intervene into this matter for god sake, someone, anyone! time was running so fast and everyone was busy, some were trying to help others, and I let it go, I was just 4 days baby on connect, couldn't do much more other than motivating him, and then suddenly, I think she heard me and him @brittym entered, rest I do not have any updates about the dude.     

Love othersLove others

Other criteria:

You may challenge minimum 3 and maximum as you wish 😊 and as permitted. (not necessary only while posting, you can do it right now)

Make sure you attach the URL link of this post while challenging others (so that the person can come on the main post and read it for better understanding of the challenge)

Important: Challenge Immediately as you finish reading this post, since it is time-bounded challenge, let others to get proper time. 

You may use this -   I challenge you, are you in? attach following link. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Challenge-for-you-Find-5-core-Values/m-p/94... 

Challenge period:

Considering day to day commitment of everyone’s life including mapping 😊 it could be challenging to respond immediately, so let’s do it step by step, if you spend dedicated 2 hours, you can actually go through 100 pages easily, let’s not do that, because we have to find the best ones...          So Despacito 😊

Sounds great? Let’s Move on!

100 pages per week, it means you need to read 100 pages of this thread starting from page 1 😊)

1st week  - 1 to 100     pages. (Started on 4th July Wednesday till 10th July Tuesday)  - Closed! (Take up next if you have missed 🙂 

2nd week - 101 to 200 pages. (11th July to 17th July) Closed! (Take up next if you have missed 🙂 )

3rd week - 201 to 300 pages. (18th July to 24th July) Closed! (you missed it 🙂 )

The 5 core values of connectThe 5 core values of connect

Outcome: Learning, knowledge, smiles, happiness, peace and much more…

• We all will learn 5 core values of connect in depth with fun.
  • We will bring happiness by sharing and appreciating the valuable lines of fellow LG’s (Love others)
  • We will appreciate and get appreciation for our own best write-ups (Love yourself)
  • Together we will bring smiles to faces in the entire LG community here on connect.

A humble Kind Note from the author:

Please don’t mind my lines in this post with lots of steps, Notes, Criteria’s and instructions, as those were some of the requirement of writing, hope you will understand.

Your valuable feedback's and suggestions are welcomed in advance from the bottom of my heart!

To all the loving moderators please feel free to move this post in right suitable place if required 🙂

Important: Challenge Immediately as you finish reading this post, since it is time-bounded challenge, let others to get proper time.

Finally, everyone yes! Everyone in this beautiful community “are you on for the challenge?”

Regards,

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
69 comments
Level 7

Re: Challenge for you? Find 5 core Values

Connect Moderator

Hi @Vasudeo

sorry for responding so late.

I have carefully picked three post (it wasn't easy, I have at least other two post in my mind, but I should follow the rules ...

@MiaMariahttps://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Thank-you-for-submitting-your-Connect-Live-...

"Thank you so much! I just checked my phone, saw the email and was absolutely speechless! I made it! I can't believe it, I think I need some time to process this fact

I am so happy and thankful, I can't wait for October to meet all the other attendees and have an amazing and inspiring Connect Live event!"

---------------------------

Wow @MiaMaria, What a beautiful news. I am so happy to have the opportunity for meeting you again. It seems that moving from USA to Germany didn't reduced your ability as Local Guide. Yes, it is surprising, but sometime it happen again. 100 days to meet you

Ermes

@KseniaMhttps://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Thank-you-for-submitting-your-Connect-Live-...

"First of all thank you @TraciC and the whole LG Google Team for organising and hosting this event! It is great to be a part of LG community and know all of you guys! 
I am very much happy for every single one who was selected! I remember myself one year ago and can totall feel your exitment about what is going to come! Enjoy the upcoming days, weeks and months, sharing the happy news with your beloved ones, friends and colleagues, planing the trip, getting on the plane and finally being there. Do not let yourself get stressed by all the visa and other formalities! And please please please keep me and all the other LGs posted on this years event! Enjoy!
Cheers
Ksenia"

-------------------------------------------

The event will not be the same without you, @KseniaM, or Mama Ksenia, Like @KarenVChin called you in this post "What I love about being a local guide" in which you announced to the community (well, I feel to be part of your family, after that) the born of your daughter. But, like in a big family, we will keep a place in our heart only for you. Enjoy the beautiful moments with your daughter, and stay tuned on Connect Live Channel, to be every minute with us.

Ermes

@vvbellurhttps://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Thank-you-for-submitting-your-Connect-Live-...

"I am so excited to share that I got selected to attend the Connect Live 2018!  It was 7 am and I was in fact reading this thread of Traci and everyone's replies on my mobile! There was one gmail notification I could see on top of my screen but was so nervous to see it.  I finally swiped down to see the notification and it was about my Map contributions for the month of May. I took a deep breath and smiled. After reading that email, I went back to my inbox and saw an email from Connect Live Travel Team with the subject "Thousands applied—and you made the cut." I couldn't believe my eyes! I read it so many times to confirm!

I actually screamed with joy when i read it and ran to let my mom know. Hearing me scream, my mom thought a lizard had fallen on me! (lol I am mortally afraid of these!). Then i showed her the email and she was so excited. My dad was still sleeping but I had to wake him up to this sweet news! I softly woke him up and told him I have an exciting news to share. He immediately said "SFO"!!! I said "YES" and the three of us hugged and celebrated!

My heartfelt thank you to the entire Google team. You have brought so much joy with this news, i just can't explain in words how much this means to me.  Thank you all! Thank you God! 🙂"

------------------------------------------------

Hi @vvbellur, life is strange isn't it? You make me smiling, and closing my eyes I can see you jumping all around the house. It is strange to imagine this, as my idea, after your super helpful post, was of a super organised manager: "Essential Pre-Travel Tips for First-Time International Travellers". This time you don't need to arrange your tip, Google will do it for you. Can't wait to meet you in person.

Ermes

-------------------------------------

Challanging: @OSAMA@KarenVChin@Badruddeen

Ermes

Level 9

the first 100 pages are full emotions @Vasudeo ok ok i will read them again :))) and post

i like your collection @ErmesT 🙂

of course i accept the challenge 🙂

Level 7

Hi @ErmesT thanks for your response, rather perfectly on time I would say. I remember reading the massages and post you mentioned.

All those lovely moments with @KseniaM "Mama" and @MiaMaria and the travel advice of @vvbellur

Nice collection and thanks for sharing, waiting for your next 'Top Selects' of next week, you may keep challenging (minimum 3 maximum as you wish and as permitted) as this is just a beginning of the challenge, people should notified within time. May be many wondering to be challenged? what you say?  

@nkwetche , @MONDRITO,  @Julien44@JaneBurunina@carriedeps@RashmiM  

I challenge you,are you on ? 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Challenge-for-you-Find-5-core-Values/m-p/94...

Vasudeo
Level 9

@Vasudeo

Will have to do some homework on this. Will post it during weekend 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Vasudeo

This is not an easy challenge. 

300 pages! I’m taking it and will revert back to you this weekend. 

regards

nkwetche 

Nkwetche from #Douala #LetsGuide #Wakawaka #Cameroun
https://www.instagram.com/nkwetche/?hl=fr
Connect Moderator

Well, this is not an easy challenge, @Vasudeo, because, being based on "the 5 core values", need to search for some specific peculiarity.

Honestly, in 100 pages, I have been able to find 5 reply that in my opinion were the right ones.

A small suggestion: add some photo on your post, it will make it easier to read

Ermes

Level 7

That's true @OSAMA all those are really emotional one :))

Let's read all again with fun and find the top most among them.

We are rather all are waiting for yours 🙂

What I feel is you know? we must challenge first to many as possible to notify them about the challenge, what you say?

I challenge you, are you in?

@vishalyadav@ShravanJain@Shrut19@Safdarrai@Jonswe@Hanna_8186@Chydeemma

Vasudeo
Connect Moderator

Hi @Vasudeo  I agree with other friends, this is not so easy challenge!!!!!
Maybe I'm too busy with other things ...
I'm waiting with impatience for the upcoming vacation and Connect Live 2018!
Hello guys and good luck!
I look forward to meeting with everyone!

Best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!