Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Chai Lovers

Chai Lovers

Hazratganj Chauraha

Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India

February 09, 2019 @ 15:00 (IST)

Lucknow Local Guide Chapter is organizing Local Guide Meet on 9th Feb 2019. This meetup will focus on contributing to google map like photos, videos, reviews, adding missing places and answering asked questions. In the meanwhile, we will have Chai (Tea) lovers meetup too in which we will try to add as many as Tea Point in Lucknow which is not on google for the Tea Lovers of Lucknow. Please carry your camera, phones, bike and whatever you want to make this meetup unique and don't forget to bring your friends too 🙂

RSVP here

Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Chai Lovers

Hi @MeghaK,

Thanks for your initiative! I hope you will manage to add more tea places on Google Maps!

Please share your lovely photos in a recap afterwards!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thank You so much! I will share the pictures:)

Level 6

I'd like to join, but It's so far from meeee 🙂

Level 8

Hi @MeghaK madam "All The Best". I  tried to join your meet up - but due to traveling problem I am unable to attend. My Location Guntur District(Andhra Pradesh) I am going attend Mumbai meet up@10/02/19(Your meet up nextday).I will attend your next meet up.Pl take more Tea points photos & do share. 

Level 7

Me is meetup ke liya kisse milunga or meetup host ka mobile number dijiye kyuki me station par aaunga toh me kisse milunga koga

Please contact nob share

Level 8

You can contact here [REDACTED]

Former Google Contributor

Hello @MeghaK,

Your personal phone number was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you want to contact other members, I suggest you use the Private Message system instead.

Please take a moment to review our Community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Sir is meetup ke liye me Morena madhya pradesh se aarhu hu please suggest you me kaise milunga aapko

Level 7

Hiii