MC51's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Centro (downtown) Lagos de Moreno. Pueblo Mágico, Patrimonio Cultural de la Unesco.

LagosdeM.JPG

Lagos de Moreno, Jal., México
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Centro (downtown) Lagos de Moreno. Pueblo Mágico, Patrimonio Cultural de la Unesco.

Hi @MC51,

This place looks beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Do you want to tell a bit more about it? It would be more interesting for other Local Guides if you tell some details about it.

Feel free to check out the How to take photos of architecture article.

By the way, I have re-labelled your post and now it appears in Photography, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 3

Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco, México

Lagos de Moreno, ciudad del estado de Jalisco. Cuenta con innumerables edificios y lugares inspiradores para crear las mejores fotografías de un Pueblo Colonial.
Lagos de MorenoLagos de Moreno

HOLALAGOS
Former Google Contributor

Re: Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco, México

¡Preciosa foto @dcorderomx! Hace unos días otro Local Guide compartió un post con la comunidad sobre Lagos de Moreno y voy a fusionar tu publicación allí.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!