Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Celtic Cross

Celtic Cross at cemeteryCeltic Cross at cemetery

This is a Celtic Cross at a historical cemetery near to where I live. Celtic crosses go back to ancient times and are found mostly in Ireland and Scotland, although can be found in parts of Europe too. Ireland and Scotland have a lot in common, both descendants of Celtic people, same culture,  traditions and old Gaelic language after we were both invaded by england hundreds of years ago, we had to speak English but small parts of Ireland and Scotland still speak only old Gaelic language. In Ireland we are taught Gaelic as a subject and our road signs and public signs are written in both English and Gaelic language

3 comments
Level 7

Ynt: Celtic Cross

nice shooting god bless john and his family...
Level 8

Ynt: Celtic Cross

Thankyou, and you also ☺

Former Google Contributor

Re: Celtic Cross

Hey @Eire27

Thanks for this beautiful photo. I really like how you have managed to catch the rainbow on the back of the cross,. Beautiful composition. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!