herbre08's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Cell phone trackers

So I need to know how to be able to take a Tracker off my cell phone out of my Gmail is slow my phone up and still in my data

Choctaw, OK, USA
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Cell phone trackers

Hi @herbre08

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Connect Moderator

@herbre08, I'm afraid this forum has nothing to do with what you are attempting.  I'll move your post to the general category since it is not a question on how to map, but even there they will not be able to help you.

@VijayDesai, please remember that the Location feature is for marking the location of the subject of the thread.  You should not be using it to add your personal location to threads.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 10

Dear @Flash

I am little confuse, as I understand from your post, the replier should not write his/her in their reply ? Please clarify. 

And if your answer is yes, then in my opinion, either it should not appear on the screen or it should be in Grey Mode so nobody any data there.

I take this opportunity to suggest on point related to this, in my opinion, it should be make mandatory, for initiator of thread to write his/her location so it will have some ease for replier to reply, knowing  the location. 

Thanks. 

Vijay Desai

Connect Moderator

@VijayDesai, the location field is for the location of the subject of the post.  You can use it to mark the location if the original person did not, or if a post is trying to collect all places something is occurring then you can use it to mark places you know it to occur.  It's purpose, though, is not to advertise where you are sitting when you type; that does not contribute to the thread and it makes it hard to help people with issues when we don't know where on the map the issue is occuring because people marked other places also.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 10

Hi @Flash

Thanks for sharing, now I will keep in mind.

Vijay Desai.