AliHRumel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Celebrated 4th Year Anniversary of BDLG

4 Year Celebration of Bangladesh Local Guides4 Year Celebration of Bangladesh Local GuidesKazi Asparagus Food CourtKazi Asparagus Food Court

Last Friday, on 9th March I attended the largest Meet-up of Bangladesh Local Guides to celebrate it's 4 Year Anniversary. There were 66 people in total from different places of the country and lots of New and Energetic people. The event was held in a food court called Kazi Asparagus Food Island.

P80309-184243.jpg

RegistrationRegistration

The event started off with the registration part after that we gathered outside the food court for photo session and had the opportunity to introduce myself and meet new people. We talked about various stuff, took selfies it was fun.

Group Photo outside the Food CourtGroup Photo outside the Food Court

Later we got inside and sat in groups for discussion while waiting for our food. There was also a question-answer session, people shared their experience as well as talking about how can we improve the quality of our contribution and future plans for the community.

Discussing about ContributionDiscussing about Contribution

IMG_7027.jpg

After a while the food comes and organizers working hard to make sure everyone get's what they wanted!

Food preparationFood preparation

Sajol bro working hard!Sajol bro working hard! You must be wondering where the cake is gone, yes we saved it for the end!

Group Photo with the cake!Group Photo with the cake!

A photo is a must!!A photo is a must!!So the event ended with releasing sky lanterns, it was a fascinating view and everyone's co-operation was outstanding.

IMG_7264.jpg

P80309-194444.jpg

So that's how the event went. It was a blast and I must thank the people who worked hard planning this for months to make it successful. My gratitude to @MahabubMunna@anazizullah, @SajolKDas@MdLuthfulkabirK and others for organizing such a nice event, more to come!

And lastly a mandatory selfie to end this post!!

P80309-185054.jpg

We are Sylhet Local Guides, Join us on Facebook & Google+ group!
KAZI ASPARAGUS Food Island, Kalshi Rd, Dhaka, Bangladesh
22 comments
Level 8

Re: Celebrated 4th Year Anniversary of BDLG

Great @AliHRumel

I had met with Bangladesh Local Guides team during my visit to Dhaka. I still have the Bangladesh Local Guides Tshirt. 

Congratulations on reaching year four. 

Level 6

Thanks a lot brother, @NirajBhusal!

Hope you are doing good. Whenever you come Bangladesh next time, do let us know! 🙂

Ali

Level 10

@AliHRumel Thanks a lot brother. wait for see your meetup now. excellent recap post.  

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Hi @AliHRumel@MahabubMunna and all Local Guides from Bangladesh,

Congratulations for the 4th anniversary! Keep up with the great work and I wish you lots of success in future events, mapping, guiding and connecting!

Very nice party and recap indeed!

Cheers, 

Marin 

Level 8

Had a great time. Nice bunch of people. 

Level 8

A great event to meet a huge number of Local Guides in a single gathering. It's my pleasure to be a part of such big arrangement.

Level 10

Wow! Happy to see everyone. Thanks brother @AliHRumel sharing 4th years Bangladesh Local Guides anniversary recap photos.

Connect Moderator

Hi @AliHRumel

So happy to read your post about the fourth anniversary of Bangladesh Local Guides Community. A lot of fun, it seems, it is nice to join virtually the event.

Four years, and it seems it was yesterday.

A special thanks also to my good friends @SoniaK and @MahabubMunna

Congratulations to all of you

Sincerely

Ermes

Level 6

@MahabubMunna haha no need to mention bro. there will be meet-up soon in Sylhet too 🙂