LucyPalmer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Celebrate the journey of a lifetime on Google Earth

Hi @LucyPalmer great post, thanks for share with us. This year I try to help pilgrims with Google Maps, soon I will make a post in Connect. Hope everyone appreciate it. 

Level 9

Hello @LucyPalmer

Thanks for sharing such a nice and informative post here. Would you like to share more such kind of post here with us? We are waiting for your posts.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 10

It's a great post @LucyPalmer. But feeling sad that we ( the non Muslim ) can't feel the holy site. 

Level 9

Hi @LucyPalmer thank you for your beautiful and very helpful post. I appreciate that every one has to know about the Pilgrim (Hajj). Thank you to Google and Google Team for their great work and efforts too.  

Connect Moderator

what a great post @LucyPalmer

this reminds me of my journey in 2016

truly is a journey of life..

for all the Muslim brothers that did not attend, I pray that you go in your lifetime...

@OSAMA @SalmaanN @ValeriaA_

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

@Sagir

You made your hajj 👍👍👌

Hope every Muslims get chance to do this

Cheers

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Connect Moderator

Es un gran post @LucyPalmer, gracias por compartirlo, y darnos la gran oportunidad de aproximarnos a esta gran cultura de oriente, la Musulmana, que representa una gran proporción de la humanidad.

@راضي, en algún momento de mi vida me gustaría tener la oportunidad de visitar la meca, no soy Musulman, pero mi abuelo materno lo era y algunos familiares de el tambien. Comparto contigo que estos post ayudan a comprender la cultura arabe, y aquí la gran oportunidad para los Local Guides de Oriente, de postear otros aspectos de allí. Mis respetos para ustedes en estas fechas tan importantes. 🙂

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 9

Thanks a lot for sharing this very informative post @LucyPalmer

Here's a dua (prayer) we all muslims recite on the day of hajj even if we don't get to attend the mega event of hajj 🙂

اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ لَا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ وَاَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ وَلِلَّهِ الْحَمْد

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, La Ilaha Ilallahu Wallahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Wa Lillahil Hamd.

Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest. There is no deity besides Allah and Allah is the greatest. Allah is the greatest and all praises are for Allah only.

Level 9

Thanks @FaridTDF

Your sense reached me

Cheers

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Level 9

الله أكبر ولله الحمد @Haseeb

Repeat it

Cheers 

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦