IMG_20190118_153846.jpg

Pinamar, Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 comments
Level 9

Cazuela de mariscos

Tremenda cazuela de mariscosTremenda cazuela de mariscos

Connect Moderator

Re: Cazuela de Mariscos

So yummi @Jose-Two, thank you for sharing. Can you tell us a bit more about your seafood experience? Was this a new place, or a place where you usually go?

Please read What makes a good post? to know how to write an engaging post in the community.

I have merged your two post with the same content. If you want to modify a post, do not post it again. Simply, press the three blue dots on your post, and choose "edit"

Level 10

Rif.: Cazuela de Mariscos

Hello.  Nice photo of dish. Thank you very much for the post.  Have a nice evening. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Cazuela de Mariscos

Hi @Jose-Two,

It looks very delicious, thanks for sharing.

I'm a seafood lover and this dish is mouth-watering. Have you shared you review on Google Maps? It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it. Your feedback may also be reviewed by the management of mentioned place and therefore make changes to their service accordingly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!