Carmelina62's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Cathedral Avellino e musei

Salve a tutti. In questo post vi mostro le foto della nostra bellissima Cattedrale di Avellino. Ieri, 20 gennaio, in Mondovisione, vi è   stata celebrata la Santa Messa.  È  in stile romanico esternamente e barocco all'interno. Ricca di dipinti ed opere d'arte, ha anche una stupenda Cripta. In ultimo la foto durante le festività  natalizie con le luci . Buona visione.EsternoEsterno

CriptaCripta

VoltaVolta

Particolare voltaParticolare volta

Dipinto BattesimoDipinto Battesimo

Navata lateraleNavata laterale

Particolare dipinto navata lateraleParticolare dipinto navata laterale

CoroCoro

With Christmas lightsWith Christmas lights

Duomo di Avellino, Piazza Duomo, Avellino, AV, Italia
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Cathedral Avellino e musei

Ciao @Carmelina62

Mi piace moltissimo lo stile di questa cattedrale, in particolare il soffitto a cassettoni. Sai a quale epoca risale precisamente?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Buondì.  Sempre felice che piacciano le bellezze della mia city. La Cattedrale risale a metà XII secolo ed è  dedicata al nostro Santo Patrono Modestino.  Tra poco ne festeggeremo la ricorrenza il 14 febbraio. Coincide con la festa degli innamorati, e quindi per tutti gli Avellinesi è  un vero lieto giorno. Buona giornata. 

Google Moderator

Hello @Carmelina62,

Thank you for sharing your photos with the community. I hope we see several photos from the celebration on 14th February. 

By the way, instead of making a screenshot of your beautiful photos, try to resize them by using a desktop or a mobile app like Google Photos. This way you will decrease the size of the photo and you will be able to upload it on Connect without going over the size limit.

Please check these articles Uploading a photo on Connect? and Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit for some great tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you very much. Have a nice day. 

Level 8

Hello @Carmelina62  The photographs are beautiful, thank you for sharing

Level 7

Great creations you have brought before us@Carmelina62,

thank you. Post more.

Best.

Connect Moderator

Hello @Carmelina62

Nice post about the old cathedral! I do like the architecture of churches very much.

Do you know that there is a restriction of 1000 photos on this platform? Maybe you should create a Google Photo book and share the link here. 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

Thank you. I do not know.  I Will do it.