Cascais

IMG_20190122_141436.jpg

------------
Cascais, Portugal
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Cascais

Hi @Rifatahsan

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo. Why not add more details about it and share your experience while taking it? This way it can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides and can drive more interaction. You can check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect for some great tips.

Feel free to write something about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect in our monthly Introduce Yourself section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Beautiful photo, thank you for sharing with us @Rifatahsan 

Google Moderator

Hey @Rifatahsan ,

Thanks for sharing your photo. The gloomy weather creates the feeling of loneliness. Where did you take it? Do you live near that house?

If you are interested, feel free to read this article Using color to make your photos stand out. You will find some other tips how to to use different colours to express emotions.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Rifatahsan , 

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide!

And welcome you to the global community- Local Guide Connect!

Thanks for sharing the photo with us. As a new to Connect please follow the instruction given by Google and Connect Moderator via comments for a good post.

Advance thanks. 

#LocalGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 5

I am currently living near cascais.. 

Thanks for appreciation    

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Rifatahsan,

Your photo is great! I just wanted to let you know that you can tag Connect members when you are replying to them by writing @ before their name. That's how they will receive a notification and will see your comment.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!