PrestonAZTXMN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Carribean Islands

Here are some photos I shot from various islands of the Carribean that give you some brief idea of what you might see in each. Enjoy!St. JohnsSt. JohnsMajestic Fort George in St. KittsMajestic Fort George in St. KittsBarbadosBarbadosColorful MartiniqueColorful MartiniqueEuropean influenced style St. CroixEuropean influenced style St. CroixSt. VincentSt. Vincent

Caribbean Sea
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Carribean Islands

Hey @PrestonAZTXMN,

Wow, this looks amazing! Thanks for sharing the photos! I would love to visit St Johns. The water is to die for! I'm wondering if you could tell us what other activities are available to do or see?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@AlexaAC Thanks! Hiking, kayaking, snorkeling. The waters are pristine. Memorable experience. 

Former Google Contributor

Awesome thanks, @PrestonAZTXMN!

Kayaking sounds like a plan! I'd like to include that in my list for St Johns. 😊

PS: Please feel free to leave your reviews on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!