plavarda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Carcassonne Unesco World Heritage site

👍🙏 dear @plavarda; sorry to hear your comment of the effect of cassoulet...

Hope to see your Album soon.

Incidentally, I sent you a PRIVATE MESSAGE, could you reply, when free, please?

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

Indeed @plavarda, it's heavy, but tasty at the same time. Hope you enjoyed it.

PS: the photo with the dish looks amazingly delicious, I can smell its taste from the picture. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Dear @TravellerG @BorrisS Here you can find the album of Carcassonne

Carcassonne 13 July 2016

Do you can see it?

Paolo

Dear @plavarda , yes I can see the photo album and it's amazing! Congratulations for the great shots.

Can't wait to see your next trip. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Dear @BorrisS at the moment only archives :)) but in april Crete for orchids, venetian ruines and natural beauty. After in programm in end of april, first part of may, trip by bycicle through Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro long coasts and isles.

Stay tuned :)))

Ciao!!

Paolo

Level 9

Спасибо @plavarda  за ваши замечательные фото и видео

Замок на холме.

Желаю вам ярких путешествий и незабываемых впечатлений.

Best wishes,

Inga

Level 10

YES, the Album is fully visible, thank you very much!

Beautiful! Really appreciate!

Here is one out of the so many photos I personally liked.Photo by LG @plavardaPhoto by LG @plavarda

Thanks again

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Google Vendor

As always a great post @plavarda! Thank you for tagging me. The view is indeed extraordinary. There are many places that come in my mind that need to be part of UNESCO World Heritage. I hope in the near future that will be possible.

Is it possible to buy tickets ahead of time?
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@plavarda 

Altro posto da visitare che non conoscevo. Come posti che meriterebbero il riconoscimento dell' UNESCO ci sono sicuramente i Monti Sibillini. Mi sembra che l'Ente Parco ne abbia presentata la candidatura un paio di mesi fa. Devo cercare le foto

ciao

Antonella

Grazie per il tuo tag @plavarda , 

Mi piace sempre lo stile descrittivo con il quale accompagni i tuoi post. Sembra sempre che anticipi le mie domande relative ai posti che visiti. Carcassonne e' rimasto nel mio immaginario collettivo perche' un mio compagno del liceo la visito' in gita e mi parlo' delle sue atmosfere medievali. 

Concordo con te che vi sono posti nel nostro Paese che offrono altrettanta bellezza e non sono inseriti nelle liste dei patrimoni dell'UNESCO, ma sappi che in questa speciale classifica siamo ancora in testa a tutti. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!