cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: What was the math last night

Hi @raviranjan9973

we have a thread here in Connect just about FIFA World Cup 2018

I am merging your post on there, for sharing with others your excitement. Are you a supporter of some team that is in there?

@raviranjan9973 wrote:

last night match of fifa was awsome 1-1

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Re: Capturing the excitement of the championship football games

Hoy gran partido entre Mexico 🇲🇽 1 y Alemania 🇩🇪 0, un partido bien peleado los Mexicanos le ganaron al campeón del mundo Brasil 2024 Joy lanplates fue en casa cerca de la hora del almuerzo 

030E58E1-769A-4F22-B471-E4C8F88F2A6B.jpeg

Saludos Farid

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 8

Brazil vs Switzerland

How many of you are watching this Football World Cup 2018 that is played in Russia ? I’m a big football & Brazil fan from India. Brazil Brazil .. Neymar Neymar. Kudo this post if you are a big football fan and want Brazil to win this World Cup. Comments are welcomed if you are a fan of any other team.

Connect Moderator

Re: Brazil vs Switzerland

No Kudo, as I want Belgium to win 😃

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

hahahaha. Fun of the year. Brazil win wrold cup. 

Level 2

Tell us where you go to watch football in your city

Power was out, couldn't watch the ball but listened to the commentator through the radio with my husband.

It was fun because he was also moved by what Moses did and before we know it ,electricity came alive and we could see the penalty shot.

Yesterday was my 1st time to  watch football with shouting.

Had fun.

Level 8

It’s a draw @Avigyan

The road ahead is tough 😀

Level 9

Re: asifnahid555 Local guides label-7

Hi @asifnahid555

Yes, there is a ton of excitement for FIFA World Cup now! I'll be merging your post with the existing mega thread for FIFA to keep the excitement together. 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

Re: asifnahid555 Local guides label-7

@asifnahid555:

I'll be merging your post here with the existing thread for FIFA World Cup. Thanks 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

Haha @Avigyan

Italy is not part of the game this year, so I will be neutral.

BTW, there is a thread in Connect about the World Cup.

I am merging your post on there, for you to share your excitement with the community