TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Capturing the excitement of the championship football games

Caption: A photo of spectators taking pictures at soccer stadium. (Getty Images)Caption: A photo of spectators taking pictures at soccer stadium. (Getty Images)

As @AriMar shared in her post, Tell us where you go to watch football in your city, we know Local Guides are excited about the weeks of football (or soccer, for Americans) games that kicked off this week. We hope you’ll join us on her post in sharing your favorite places to watch football in your city.

To help capture your excitement — and keep Connect organized — we created this thread for all of your football discussions, so share away here. If you’ve created a discussion about the games, we’ll be merging it into this thread, too.

We know you’re passionate about your own teams, but remember to respect everyone’s favorites as we’ll all still be Local Guides once the games are over 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Russia
172 comments
Level 10

Who is going to win FIFA World Cup 2018

Who is going to win FIFA World Cup 2018?

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 9

Re: Who is going to win FIFA World Cup 2018

I bet it would be an amazing experience to go to Russia for FIFA @bhasibahuleyan!!

I'll be merging your post with the mega thread for FIFA to keep the discussion together!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

Yes of course my favorite team Argentina 🇦🇷 Love you Messi. @bhasibahuleyan @Shirley

Level 7

Braaaaazil

Level 10

Yes @Shirley

It is amazing.

I appreciate your cooperation.

I support Germany.

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 10

@bhasibahuleyan I love argentina

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

ฉันหวังว่าจะเห็นภาษาอังกฤษเป็นภาษาสุดท้ายกับอาร์เจนตินา ชนะอาร์เจนตินา

Connect Moderator

Hola @bhasibahuleyan, se abren los pronósticos, no tenemos al pulpo Paul, que vaticinó casi todos los partidos de la copa de 2010 en Sudáfrica, bueno en esta ocasión pronostican que la final será entre Argentina y Brasil, ya veremos

DD220301-549D-4AF6-95DD-F2703C3966C8.jpeg

Saludos Farid.

Level 7

I am also hoping that Russia will win fifa 

Я также надеюсь, что Россия выиграет ФИФА