Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local Guides Connect App

@ErmesT thank you very much for your kind response, happy to hear from you

Level 8

Permintaan Pembuatan Aplikasi LGC

seharusnya google sudah bisa memunculkan sebuah aplikasi di play store untuk post artikel menggantikan fungsi www.localguidesconnect.com guna memudahkan saat memberikan atau membuat sebuah postingan terkait dengan LG

Berhubung saat ini penggunaan PC atau Laptop sudah banyak beralih ke Smart Phone. 

Jadi akan lebih gampang bila Mebuat post di www.localguidesconnect.com via aplikasi dibandikan harus masuk ke web browser. 

Semoga ini bisa terpikir oleh team LG Google

zendrato TEAM
Former Google Contributor

Re: Permintaan Pembuatan Aplikasi LGC

Hello @zendratoTEAM,

While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser.  I also recommend checking out tips which will help you to navigate the community and use features such as search which is super helpful for finding quick answers or info on existing posts.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Cannot find an app

Is there any app for guides connect?

Level 8

Re: Cannot find an app

@CriFinder no till now there is no official app available for local guide connect we have requested many Times recently,the app might be available in future thanks for your post

Level 8

@GeorgesHR

Thank's for your respon Mr George, 

I'll try to use from this website.

But I think app is better then this website, 

Because app easy to use. 

I hope you and google company try to create the app what I mean. 

But is up to you and Google company, I'm just a little user. 

Hope google will be better.

zendrato TEAM

Hello @zendratoTEAM,

The Local Guides program and Connect are constantly improving, so maybe we will get an app in the near future.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Cannot find an app

Hello @CriFinder,

I have merged your topic with the already existing one here. If you click on the link I have provided you will find more information and answers for the same question.

Best regards,

Georges

Level 6

App

Is there an App for local guides connect?

Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect

Tho web is ok. App would be faster. Everyone we need to go browser is getting annoyed sometime