Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot access Local Guides Connect

Hey, I have opened this account to just write here, cause I can't access this forum using my account.

When I enter it, I see this message “Local  Guides Connect is reserved for Local Guides program participants. You cannot access Local Guides Connect as your Local Guides account has been suspended”.

I can see my level on this page https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/  but can't see my badge on Google Maps.

My contributions profile: https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/108391226186149093445/

It seems that someone also has the same issue https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/maps/vkOx2OX8q7g;context-place=forum/maps

How to contact the team to investigate this issue?

16 comments
Level 8

Re: Cannot access Local Guides Connect

Hi @Anonymous,

Only our Google Moderators can help you on Connect Access issues.

Each reported cases are unique.

I am tagging @JeslynL here, so that she can look into your case.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous, please close this Local Guides account as soon as you are able. I refer you to the Local Guides program rules which states,

Use of Multiple Accounts: Local Guides may participate in the program with one account. Do not create or use multiple accounts to evade our policies or bypass blocks or otherwise subvert restrictions placed on your account. For example, if you’ve been suspended for abuse, don’t create a replacement account.

In the meantime, we will be looking into this and will reach out with more information.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @JeslynL. Thanks for quick reply. Ok, I will close it now and wait for your instructions (you can contact me via my email of suspended account), but how to reach out the team in this case? 

Thank you for cooperating, @Anonymous. The team will reach out once we have investigated and have more info. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Please help my main Account is suspended

My main account of  contribution is suspended please help!!!! I have earned 21k points and i am a level 8 local guide plese help what to do?can i get beck this account?Screenshot_20171129-235753.png

Please help anyoneScreenshot_20171130-000245.png

Screenshot_20171129-235753.png

Please help anyone 

Level 8

Re: Please help my main Account is suspended

Hi @ayann,

I am tagging our Google Moderator @MariaBi to help you.

Level 5

my genuine google account [REDACTED] is suspended from today. may kindly help me to recover it. @JeslynL

Level 8

Hi @zubairchy,

I am tagging @MariaBi to help you here.  Jeslyn is likely offline at the moment.

We should not share out personal contacts in public.  Please edit your post to remove your email address.

Google Moderator will contact you in private when they need more details.

Hi @zubairchy

As already stated by @JeslynL previously, please close this Local Guides account as soon as you are able. I refer you to the Local Guides program rules which states,

Use of Multiple Accounts: Local Guides may participate in the program with one account. Do not create or use multiple accounts to evade our policies or bypass blocks or otherwise subvert restrictions placed on your account. For example, if you’ve been suspended for abuse, don’t create a replacement account.

We will be looking into this and will reach out with more information in case. I also redacted your personal mail from the post as we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. 

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them