ChaurasiaRavi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Can we talk in hindi ?

Can we  talk in hindi language or use our regional language to understand each other,  person who don't know english ? Because i don't know very well english.

I am just asking about this  and i want to know their opinions.

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Can we talk in hindi ?

Yes of course you can @ChaurasiaRavi

the translation tool included in Connect will help others to understand you.

language.JPG

Hindi is included, even if actually you cannot set Hindi as a default language for your profile: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Settings

I see you have labelled your post as "Local Stories". I think "How to" will be more appropriate: please read: What are Connect topics?

14 helpful tips for using Connect will help you to know how to interact with the community in the best way

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Yes of course you can @ChaurasiaRavi

the translation tool included in Connect will help others to understand you.

language.JPG

Hindi is included, even if actually you cannot set Hindi as a default language for your profile: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Settings

I see you have labelled your post as "Local Stories". I think "How to" will be more appropriate: please read: What are Connect topics?

14 helpful tips for using Connect will help you to know how to interact with the community in the best way

Google Moderator

Hello @ChaurasiaRavi,

As @ErmesT said the translation tool is enabled across the entire platform so feel free to use the language you prefer. 

I am going to change the label of your post to How-tos since it fits better there and I am looking forward to see your future posts in Hindi 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks for understanding 😛

Google Moderator

You are very welcome @ChaurasiaRavi.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!