Guido177's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Can't add an image to an opinion about a store.

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this, but I can't find a different way of reporting this problem.

I'm trying to add an image to an opinion about a store in Google Maps, so that the people can see it when they're reviewing the comments about the place.

The problem is that every time I try to add the image to my opinion, nothing happens. I can edit the text but the image won't be uploaded, it's only the text that stays.

Why is this happening?
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

The last picture says "the image that I've just added is not showing."

Seven Electronics Corrientes, AAM, Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Can't add an image to an opinion about a store.

Hola Guido,

A veces no aparecen las fotos que subís abajo de las reseñas. Te recomiendo que te fijes si la foto aparece en tus contribuciones, las podés ver en el menú de la izquierda de Google Maps.

Igualmente no puedo ver tu reseña en el lugar, aunque sí veo que bajó su cantidad de estrellas. Puede ser que la hayas borrado?

Menciono a @JavieraAu para que te pueda ayudar.

Suerte!

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for reaching out @Guido177,

Please note that some of your contributions can be marked as private as they do not adhere to the Local Guides contribution policy.

If they are marked as private they wont be visible to the other Local Guides on the POI listing.

P.S. I'll move relabel your post to How-tos because it fits better. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Hey,

"some of your contributions can be marked as private" by whom? Because I clearly didn't say anything that would violate the contribution policy in any way possible. It was an honest contribution and a real experience. Is there a way to appeal this decision of making it private (if we're sure that that's what happened)?

I'm really lost here, all I see is that I wrote an honest opinion and it got censored.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Guido177,

Please note that some of your contribution can be marked as private if they do not adhere to the Local Guides policies.This process is automatic and done by the Google Maps filters. We understand that they may not work perfectly and we ask you to accept apologies. 

One more thing, If you would like to respond to someone in a post you can type the @ symbol followed by the person's name.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Guido177 Have you tried adding photos directly from the main page of the business?

In general, it takes a few moments before your photos and reviews are synchronized

Why you give 1 star review? did also you give a photo that caused you to give 1 star for review?