ianworthing's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Can someone explain the rules regarding taking the first photo of a place for the Trailblazer badge?

Can someone explain the rules regarding taking the first photo of a place for the Trailblazer badge? I have taken lots of photos of places where the only photo was the generic google car drive by shot, which to me seems like an actual first photo...but I do not get points. Also, I have taken photos of places where there were no photos at all, and I do not get points on that badge. It is driving me nuts because I want my trailblazer badge. Thanks for any help.

2 comments
Level 10

Re: Can someone explain the rules regarding taking the first photo of a place for the Trailblazer ba

Level 9

Re: Can someone explain the rules regarding taking the first photo of a place for the Trailblazer ba

@ianworthing Your understanding jibes with mine. When you upload an image does it replace the generic drive by image in the header banner? Have you tried adding a new POI with an image? If that doesn't garner a point something is certainly amiss.