a56745678's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Can I restore my local guide permissions?

My other account’s local guide permission was suspended. I promise to follow the rules more and make Google map better. Please re-enable my permission. Thank you.😢

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Can I restore my local guide permissions?

Hi @a56745678

if your account has been suspended, please read Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? to know how to manage your situation. The article is public, so you don't need to be logged in for reading it

Please close this account now, because having a double Local Guides account is against the Program Rules

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 1

I hope Google will give me another chance

My other account’s local guide permission was suspended. I promise to follow the rules more and make Google map better. Please re-enable my permission. Thank you.

Level 8

Hi, perhaps this request should be sent as a feedback  directly to Google Maps.

Sorry to hear about suspension, in the meantime you can contribute with other account, that's the important thing consistent and good contributions.

Level 1

Hello, thank you for replying to my question. I have tried to respond to Google Map. Thank you.=)

Level 8

Hi @a56745678

Sorry to hear about your account suspension. Please send a note to support authority about your suspension of the account. I am sure they will revert with the solution. Meanwhile, keep contributing with your current account.

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @a56745678

if your account has been suspended, please read Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? to know how to manage your situation. The article is public, so you don't need to be logged in for reading it

Please close this account now, because having a double Local Guides account is against the Program Rules

Ermes