غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Can I earn money from Local Guide ?

@JibananandaG You can find out how to be a Community or Connect Moderator from the following post. For Connect Moderator, check out towards the bottom of the article

Community Moderator 101

Quoting the snippet below:

I want to be a moderator for Local Guides Connect.

Great! Here is what we’re looking for:

• Level 5 Local Guides who actively contribute to Google Maps and Local Guides Connect
  • Friendly and respectful community members who help keep Connect a warm and welcoming place
  • There is no application or nomination process. Keep contributing and engaging with your fellow Local Guides and the Local Guides team will be in touch if you are selected.
Former Google Contributor

Re: Earning Opportunity In LG program

Hi @JibananandaG,

Local Guides is a program from Google for people who enjoy making contributions to Google Maps. These contributions include adding photos and reviews and making edits to places on the map. This is not a job program or certification of any kind. Local Guides do unlock different benefits, from 100GB of Google Drive storage to surprise perks from other businesses. See what we're up to at g.co/localguides.

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Connect Moderator

@JibananandaG There's already a discussion on the following post (and I see you've participated in it). I see some great responses from fellow Local Guides.

Can I earn money from Local Guide ?

In the future it might be best to keep the discussion in one place for the same topic. This way you'll get feedback much faster 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Many thanks, @iyudhi - just moved @JibananandaG' s post in this thread.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 2

Negócios

O que posso ganhar fazendo você? Quero uma renda extra, e pode ajudar você a dar informações de lugares, com: consegui Telefone, site, fotos e etc 

Level 2

Question...

Is this traveling about getting a free ticket and going to anoth rer country to contribute to different places in there

Level 4

local guides earning

how can i earn money by local guides profession??

Level 5

Re: local guides earning

You simply can't. Local guides do it because they want to help others find correct and up-to-date information.

Level 4

why we cant

Level 5

Because Local Guides is a volunteer program. Google will not pay you.