غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: EARN MONEY

Hi @Prabhu-Manickam

As a Local Guide you cannot earn money. But you join Street View App and publish 50 Approved 360° photos and then Google will publish your name in Street View Trusted Photographer. After that you may officially earn money by doing jobs for others business.

All the Best.

Vijay Desai.

Level 8

No, sorry here you cannot earn money, you can help others as a local guid

Level 8

How will Google recognize our work?

Level 10

Hi @Prabhu-Manickam

Thanks for acknowledgement.

Let me clear, by having S V Trusted bedge you are not employee of Google and Google is not going to pay for your work. It is POI for whom you are working will pay you predecided amount.

I hope now it is clear to you. Please read the help in Street View App.

All the Best.

Vijay Desai.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Prabhu-Manickam,

This topic has already been discussed.

I am moving your topic here - Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

This program just to help others to know what is in your places by what you share it here. You will get money when your doing some business related to Tourism, restaurants and hotel.

Greetings from Timor Leste

Luis

@غابةا wrote:

Hi guys i m new here and i want to know i can earn some money from being a local guid 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

@غابةا wrote:

Hi guys i m new here and i want to know i can earn some money from being a local guid 

This program just to help others to know what is in your places by what you share it here. You will get money when your doing some business related to Tourism, restaurants and hotel.

Greetings from Timor Leste

Luis

Level 1
Level 1

looking for work

hi am Evelyn how do i earn money from here

Former Google Contributor

Re: looking for work

Hi @Evy,

Welcome to Connect.

I just wanted to let you know that Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions. Please also note that your question has been answer in this topic Can I earn money from being a Local Guide? and I'm moving your post there. Feel free to check it out. 

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: if completed level 10

If people are ready to do it for free than why google will pay or offer a job.