cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Regarding Guidelines and Payment

No.

Local guide program is voluntary.

No one of us are employed by Google therefore no salary whatsoever.

Connect Moderator

Re: Regarding Guidelines and Payment

Hi @JaswinderS further to the reply from @PierJes we're not paid and you cannot sell your Local Guide services. There is one way you can indirectly earn money via Trusted Street View Photographer. Take a look here https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/ it will help you understand the program.

Regards

Paul

Level 5

Alejandro

Tengo una duda, que gano yo, trabajando para Google ? Acaso los puntos sirven para algo , o estoy siendo espía gratuito de una multinacional ...

Connect Moderator

Re: Alejandro

Hey @AlejandroC, as a Local Guide you're not working for Google in any way. Your contributions are voluntary and you're free to contribute as much or as little as you want, and you can opt out whenever you need to. Privacy is very important to Google and you can learn about the terms and conditions of the Local Guides program here. If you want to know the benefits of joining the Local Guides program, you can find it from the following article:

Unlock additional benefits at each level

Hope that helps!

Level 8

Re: Alejandro

Hola @AlejandroC Como tal, tú no trabajas para Google y no representas de ninguna manera a la compañía de Google. Te dejo las reglas del programa en el siguiente link. El programa de Local Guides es meramente para contribuir a que los demás usuarios de la plataforma puedan localizar negocios o lugares dentro del mapa en Google Maps. Así mismo para escribir reseñas de sus experiencias visitando o consumiendo en los establecimientos registrados en el mapa. También pueden aportar agregando lugares que no están en el mapa para que quien necesite buscar un negocio o un lugar en específico pueda localizarlo y saber su sitio web, teléfonos y horarios de atención. Otra manera de contribuir con el programa es agregando fotos de los lugares o de los productos como el menú para que los que desean visitar en un futuro puedan mirar la calidad de lo que el establecimiento ofrece.

También te comparto el link de los beneficios que el programa de Local Guides ofrece por niveles.

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 5

Earning Opportunity In LG program

Is there any opportunities to earn money 💵 In Local Guides Program? 

I'm working for a long time as Local Guide program but till I don't know is there any opportunities to earn money through this program? 

If anyone has any information about this please inform me. It'll be helpful for everyone who is working with this program. 

Level 5

Re: Can I earn money from Local Guide ?

There is no chance to earn money 💵 from LG program,  you will get lots of pleasure when you have lots of points and views on your photos.

It a volunteer work so you can't demand anything from this. 

Thank you 

Level 5

Hey Ivan what's your additional benefits as a Google moderator?

And what's the eligibility to become a moderator? 

Can you please tell me about this matter? 

Level 5

Hay @YK1001 please guide what's the guidelines to become a Connect Moderator?

Please advise me, I have keen interested about the matter. 

Level 5

Hi

It's non profit organisation

But it's satisfaction when you help PPL to knew Ur town better has well has earning badges