غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: How do i earn Money by helping google ...???

Thanks bro 

Can you please explain

@LucioV wrote:

HI @SarangV you can start to earn money from customers that want to implement virtual tours with Google. You can join the Street View|Trusted program.

Level 5

Re: How do i earn Money by helping google ...???

Thanks bro 

Can you please explain

Level 3

Source of earning

I would like to know the benefits of becoming a LOCAL GUIDE w.r.t the following:-

1. Local Guide specific offers by Google.

2.Certification

3.Job opportunities(if any)

4.Other Benefits..if any

Level 10

Re: Source of earning

@JunaidK wrote:

I would like to know the benefits of becoming a LOCAL GUIDE w.r.t the following:-

1. Local Guide specific offers by Google.

2.Certification

3.Job opportunities(if any)

4.Other Benefits..if any

Hi @JunaidK first of all, this is not the true spirit of LG program, but you are free to consider it as a way to earn money, obviously.

Some perks are offered by Google inside the LG program, the best, the last year, was a 1Tb drive space for two year, but is not offered anymore.

No certification is given to LG status; you could consider start certification process for Street View|Trusted photographer program, instead.

Job opportunities in Google are under: https://www.google.com/about/careers/ have a look for open positions in a location near to you

Have a nice day!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Source of earning

Hello @JunaidK.  Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
      • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
      • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
      • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
      • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

To answer your questions, Local Guides is a program from Google for people who enjoy making contributions to Google Maps. These contributions include adding photos and reviews and making edits to places on the map. This is not a job program or certification of any kind. Local Guides do unlock different benefits, from 100GB of Google Drive storage to surprise perks from other businesses. 

Level 1

Money

Can I make money taking pics for Google maps?

Level 10

Re: Money

Hi @KathyT,

Local Guides are part of a volunteer program which should not be connected / related to any business activity.

Level 10

Re: Money

@KathyT no it's just for volunteer type contribution 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

Can I earn money from Local Guide ?

Hi Friends 

Can I earn money from Local Guide or not? Hows Benefit from Local Guide ?