غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Mony earnn

HI @RahulD welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Local Guides program is not for earning money.

If you are interested in have your work paid you can consider apply to Google Street View Trusted photographer program.

Install on your smartphone SV app, then start shooting some 360 photos, eventually buy a 360 camera (Ricoh Theta, LG 360, Samsung Gear 360) and upload 50 photospheres to be enrolled in the program.

At this point you can start selling 360 to businesses.

Good luck.

Level 3

What is benefits of being local guide ?

I visited many a places by expanded my earn money 

And contribute here , now what is my benefits  by doing it

Please tell me about benefits

Former Google Contributor

Re: What is benefits of being local guide ?

Hi @AnkitK,

Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here.

I merged your requests with this thread which talks already about a similar topic. As a reminder, Local Guides is a volunteer program. Primarily the forum is a place to discuss and exchange with other Google Maps users who have joined the program of Local Guides - meaning people from around the world who want to help others find out about new places. I recommend checking out About Local Guides for information on how to contribute with great content to Google Maps. 

As you are new here, read this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate. This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Thanks and have fun with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

Re: Can I earn money from Local Guide ?

koi hindi me btao ki google map's se pese kese kmay ja skte h plx ye , mera email a reply jrur krna [REDACTED]

Level 2

Earn money

I got ? Money from Google to help to confirm and add not added real places. How?

Level 9
Level 9

Re: Earn money

Local Guides is a volunteer program, you can't make money by confirming or adding places

Level 7

Re: Earn money

It's the volunteers programe by Google no money for you here budy. 

@PhilipF wrote:

Local Guides is a volunteer program, you can't make money by confirming or adding places

@PhilipF wrote:

@PhilipF wrote:

Former Google Contributor

Hi @RajmohanK

I redacted your personal e-mail from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our rules and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

No you can't make money from Local Guides.  But that's a good thing.  If there was a way to make money from it, that would give people an incentive to spam and post junk content just to try and  make money.

˚͜˚
Level 7

Help me !

help me ye cont. no whatsaap <WHATSAPP NUMBER REMOVED> or email address <EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED>