Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can i earn money from local guide

According to me you can't earn from local guide work

Level 9

Re: Can i earn money from local guide

Hi @Ritesh krs

As you know that this is a voluntary work, so you can't get any money from google but you can have a lot of thing from google. Please visit for benefits: 

https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6281793?hl=en&ref_topic=6281797,

The only way to earn money with a program (loosely) related to Local Guides is to become a Trusted Photographer. Once qualified, you'll get a chance to be listed on the index so people interested with your service can hire you. Check out the details below: https://www.google.com/streetview/hire/

Level 2

meet a local guide

I want to how we can earn money by maping places. So I want to meet an other local guide in Kolkata. 
Googler

Re: meet a local guide

Hi @SurendraY. Local Guides is a volunteer program for people who love to share their experiences and discoveries on Google Maps, help others uncover where to go, and improve the map in their region. It is not a program in which you are paid for your contributions. You can learn more about our benefits here

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 1

how to earn money in google

hi all, how earn money in google, then how to upload my photos

Level 7

Re: how to earn money in google

hello Chandra,

As far as I know there's no way of earning real money by contributing to google Maps.

The only awards you'll get are can be found here and consist of things like extra google Drive space and fancy badges.

Also, here's a guide to adding photos to google Maps.

Connect Moderator

Re: how to earn money in google

Hi @chandras using Local Guides to earn money is outside the rules of the program. You can however join a related Trusted Street Photographer program which will enable you to build up a photographic business including creation of Virtual Tours via Google My Business.

Level 2

Photos

Hello everybody, I wanna know if I can earn money with my processional photos? Pls explain me better I am a noob hahaha

Level 2

Re: Photos

No. Nobody not money.  It's naebalovo

@HenriqueP wrote:

Hello everybody, I wanna know if I can earn money with my processional photos? Pls explain me better I am a noob hahaha

@HenriqueP wrote:

Level 3

Can I earn money from Local Guide ?

i will make it more and more posts around my surroundings as a local guide worker,if you give me reward as money thankyou