غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

No we do this to inform people and I don't think we should be paid unless we were physically showing people around the places - just my opinion. 

If other people disagree with me fare enough we all have opinions - some people like them to known 🆓💯%

Level 8

Local Guides Rewards

Dear suhu2 LG, share dong cara dapetin rewards dari google bagaimana ya? seperti free 1TB gdrive dll

thanks before

HNZ
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Rewards

Hi @triprihansen,

Welcome to Connect!

I just wanted to let you know that this promotion [Free Google Drive Storage] has ended a long time ago and your question has already been answered on this topic here. I'm moving your post to there. Feel free to check it out.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Halo @triprihansen,

Mengenai rewards Drive Storage sudah berakhir pada Maret 2017, untuk informasi lebih lanjutnya dapat kamu cek disini.

Menjadi seorang Local Guides, kamu akan mendapatkan Poin untuk setiap kontribusi di Google Maps. Untuk mengetahui keuntungan lain yang bisa kamu dapatkan silahkan cek post ini Higher Level Benefits?

Semoga informasi ini dapat membantu. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Treaty

To make it more better and to attract more members, Google should come with a certain level where members are subjected to some pay.Not all of us can access other opportunities.

Level 5

Predragi burazeru. Hodimo bi i ja javit tezijeh 1 Tb diskovni prostora. Kako sam čuo to se dijeli besplatno ako si najbolji lokalni vodič. Ja bi to volio dobiti isto kao i drugi. To je dobra stvar, samo da traje duže. Koliko i moji doprinosi.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Treaty

Hi @Antobrix,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

I wanted to let you know that this topic has been constantly posted and has already been answered here. I'm moving your post to there. Feel free to take a look.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

how to get mony

i am at level 4 with 408 points

how do i get mony

Google Moderator

Re: how to get mony

Hello @saivishal, and welcome to Connect.

Thank you for reaching out.

The Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. Local Guides receive benefits depending on their level which depends on the number of contributions they make to Google Maps. You can learn more about the program and benefits in the Help Center. I hope this helps!

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

By the way I am merging your requests with this post which talks already about a similar topic  here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

EARN MONEY

Hi Friends,

I want to know how to earn money as a Local Guide, or can we recognized by Google for our work. 

I am currently in Level 8. There is any special offer or rewards for me?