Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Question

It is really fear

Level 4

Rewards

i just started using this. How fast can I get rewarded?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Rewards

Hi @Superhero6,

Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules. The Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. Local Guides receive benefits depending on their level which depends on the number of contributions they make to Google Maps. You can learn more about the program and benefits in the Help Center. I hope this helps!

I am moving your topic to - Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 4

Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Hi @cutepawangurjar,

Welcome to Connect!

Please note that your question has already been answered on this topic here, where I will be moving your post. Feel free to check it out. 

Additionally, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

General

Can we get salaries from Google Map for Local Guide?

Re: General

Hi @KandarpNrMandhata,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

Local Guides is a voluntary program and many people participate in it because they want to be able to help others via the Google Maps platform.

Sometimes, there are perks available and it will vary from time to time and from region to region. It depends on who the Google partners are. There may also be special and/or early access to Google features. You can read more about it on the official support page found here.

You can also read a bit about this on this page "Why be a Local Guide?"

Additionally, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: General

Hey @KandarpNrMandhata,

I just wanted to let you know that I am moving your topic here - Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

@غابةا wrote:

Hi guys i m new here and i want to know i can earn some money from being a local guid 

Level 5

@pramod1990 wrote:

@غابةا wrote:

Hi guys i m new here and i want to know i can earn some money from being a local guid 

If you want to earn money, do not waiste your time here