غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: How to earn money through google local guide?

Well said!  I'm about sick of hearing, Can I earn money!

Ya know what, I earn all the time!

I just got $1.00 off a in game play.

I also received $10 off book purchases, and I got half price on movie purchases from Google Play Store.  So get busy sharing and you will start to see the benefits.

Level 6

That's u  may earn from Google play store, but you have mantioned it on local guide page, 

Level 8

You will get anything from being Local Guides that more worthed than money!

Spoiler
  1. From the local guides programs, we could find any information in every place.  Even a place is a new place for you. You can access much information from the places review, rating moreover you also could asking local people from the question section and the local people or people that already visit the place could help us to answer it! This is a pretty cool idea and very amazing right!?
  2. As a local, we also could make suggestions and also actively give contribution like adding a new place, add a picture of that place, giving a review, rating, etc., (maybe you all already know about the next sentence about what we could do at google maps). But there is an interesting one, we as a local guide also could make a report from feedback menu to report any kind of wrong information about our city (one way, change a street name, or any other information) this is also incredible. See my contribution here and my experience to report new street here   (sorry this post in Indonesian languages but you also can read it using a translator that available at localguidesconnect to read it in your languages!)
  3. As a local guide, you can make any meetup for any local guides around your area! Even in the new area that you visiting and you can share any experience and do some activity with them! This increases your network and friends! "With more friend will more easy for your life", this is the motto that already proven to me. If you have a lot of friend in many cities you will get a lot of information from them, in my experience almost all of the local guides (although you meet for the first time) they will greet you warmly as if you have known for a long time. And this is few stories about them:WhatsApp Image 2017-07-08 at 22.25.48.jpg1st meetup in Yogyakarta

This picture is from 1st Meetup in Yogyakarta and this is my first time meet with them. When we share our motivation and experience become google local guides almost all of us have a similar story and we make a lot of sharing information at that time!

Second pictures below are the national meet up in Indonesia! This a whole country meetup attended by local guides around Indonesian country. Such as amazing event! Followed by 100+ more local guides from Indonesia makes me more understand what other people contribute and makes their community better.WhatsApp Image 2018-04-30 at 04.55.01.jpeg

4. By joining with local guides we can access to local guides connect to sharing information and information related to local guides programs. Here is the place that we can meet directly with connect moderator and google moderator to ask something.

5. By becoming a local guide we could get so many perks from local guides. During this period since 2016, I already get a lot of perks from local guides such as hotel discount,  local transport discount, free google drive and many more including a lot of friends!
  6. By joining local guides you can join the event that doing every year by local guides team that previously called Local Guided Summit and this year started to be called Connect Live. This event will be attended by local guides around the world. And from this event, we can sharing, learning and also meet another local guide from around the world.
  7. From Google Local Guide we could become Street View Trusted Photographer. This is mean if you want to be SVTP and join this programs. You should become local guides first.
  8. Become a local guide you could be an expert map user for your friend and relatives! You can save any place make them as a group, you can more understand how to get more information from any place around the world even you did not visit yet and any other activity that related to local guides and google maps.
  9. Local guides offering us so many experience to meet new people at new place. Just post it which country that you want to visit on the next trip and what information that you want to know about on it to local guides connect (at Travel and Advice Board or another board) and found the local people (that you doesn't know them before) that will help you online or offline! That was simple and useful right?
  10. This is the last but not least, actually there is still a lot of benefits that we could get from joining google local guides program. But thinking about benefit I think it is not important. In my opinion is more important if we could giving more to another people right? Local guides around the world already help me a lot by giving information, review, pictures, adding photos and any other activity. If they can why I am not?

"Because the kindness you giving to someone will be delivered back to you in one and another time..."

| Indonesia Local Guides | SVTP | Work-Study-Holiday | Yogyakarta Local Guides | Nunukan Local Guides | Jakarta Local Guides |
Level 9

Hi@MasDinu! 

You all absolutely right . I feel selflessness is the prime divided into have realised all through my journey as an LG.

Mondrito

Level 7

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

@غابةا wrote:

Hi guys i m new here and i want to know i can earn some money from being a local guid 

Local Guides is free. Anyone can create a Local Guides account. So you don't earn money by contributing to Google Maps!

Please read this post before replying me! '''From --zixuan75'''
Level 2

Re: I want to know if i can earn money from this?

I guess no. 

Level 5

Ganar dinero con las visitas a tus fotografias

Buenas, existe algun metodo para ganar dinero con Local guides ?

normalmente tenemos visitas de clientes a nuestras fotos que subimos con las reseñas.

deberian pensar en esto puesto q asi la calidad y el empeño seria diferente. ADSENCE de Google Youtube y otras plataformas motetariazan por las visitas de los clientes. Porque aqui NO. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Ganar dinero con las visitas a tus fotografias

Hey @acrmarket,

Thanks for reaching out.

I am merging your requests with this post which talks already about a similar topic. As a reminder, the Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. Local Guides receive benefits depending on their level which depends on the number of contributions they make to Google Maps. You can learn more about the program and benefits in the Help Center.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 1

Question

Please how can I earn money by to be Google guides person

Former Google Contributor

Re: Question

Hello @الشاظي,

Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules.

The Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. Local Guides receive benefits depending on their level which depends on the number of contributions they make to Google Maps. You can learn more about the program and benefits in the Help Center. I hope this helps!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators