غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Reclamar una recompensa

Hola a todos!

Últimas noticias de parte de esta compañía (Google) me tiene un poco indignado. 

Me refiero a el espacio de 1tb que lo han quitado. 

Propongo de nuestra parte hacer el mismo gesto, dejar de participar en esta programa. A mi personalmente no me ayuda para nada, ni profecialmente, ni económicamente. Google gana miles de millones con nuestro esfuerzo y nosotros hemos ganado una puta pegatina! Si tu crees que es justo, puedes continuar, yo no creo así y por eso voy a dejar a participar. 

Level 6

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

I am at level 6 now, not yet received any perks from Google, what I can expect going further to level 10. 

Level 7

@Prashanthyadav@Local Guides is a volunteer program, and contributors don't get paid for it. Once in a while, there could be some small perks given by Google, which is to help encourage Local Guides along the way, and is not taken as payment for activity.

Level 7

@Jasperandronik777 you can get invitation from Google local guide to attend the summit or the beta version of Google products.If you are a active local guide then you can.Otherwise now a days Google is not providing their facilities as before.

Level 5

Re: can i get money from this programme

@NareshDarji wrote:

No, Google local guides not gives you money @Hussain this is volunteer based program. Google local give some perks at level 4 to Local guides. 

@NareshDarji  what are perks?

Level 5

the answers is simply no its a voluntary amigo

Connect Moderator

Hi @Rexben currently there are more any perk fore local guides. But only one perk available for Indonesian local guides.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

I think money is not so important . Google can think of rewarding it's local guide by giving them privilege access to new areas which are well known but lesser explored . Google can think of an arrange of those guides , of course above certain level , to have a discounted staying facilities with a tie of hotels or home stay or any thing like that  

Level 7

Yes you can earn money for being a local guide but here is a small question I want to ask  you , you might get money but can you take that money with you or will count money at the moment of death or, you wish a smile on your face at the moment of your death . if you choose smile that smile can be earned from inner satisfaction a smile from your  inner being

so google local guides do not work for money but they do work for that smile which they will bring on someone's face when he/she will find the information (help ) . I can understand  the  desire  to make money is in everyone . you can try "google opinion rewards" to make money for taking quick surveys so friend, don't take my message seriously I just thought sharing this with you . #workforsmile .  @Csaba what do you think did I said anything wrong ?

Level 9

@Sachinnelwade  Please check the terms of service. No you can not take money for contributions in this program.  I certainly agree with your sentiment of sharing and making it more informative