غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: How to become best local guide ?

How do you want earn money from Local Guides? It's something we do for free and for fun. There is no way to earn money from this unless you want to become a trusted StreetView photographer. Also what do you mean by "best"? Most views on photos? Most likes? Most points?

I don't see this as a competition (well except that massive competition they've got running now). So I don't see how anyone could be "the best" at this.

Level 8

The best way is fill your area first, this is where you must have better knowledge, giving the people who visit this area the Local point of view.

Then you can also put reviews in the places where you travel.

If your question has been answered, please use the button on the most helpful reply to mark it as the accepted solution. This helps other users find answers in future. Thanks!
@jlasolis tuclavelocal.com
Level 2

Dear I you know your area well than you will also know the peoples choices and their min set about any problem then you can make a idea to solve that problem like make a company which give a solutions of local problem or you can start a business to full fill the requirement of local problem

So think big and enjoyed 

Level 2

Yes dear if we have good knowledge of our local area problem or great than you can solve area problem and also givr service to your area 

@jorge luisa wrote:

The best way is fill your area first, this is where you must have better knowledge, giving the people who visit this area the Local point of view.

Then you can also put reviews in the places where you travel.

Level 1

Hii

is there any possibilities to earn money as  a local guide? 

Level 1

im a beginner on here

is there any possibilities to earn money as a local guide ?

Level 9

Re: im a beginner on here

No, not for the moment. But you can however get special benefits, free stuff and gadgets. You can find more information on this link https://www.google.com/local/guides/ Good luck.

Googler
Solution

Re: Hii

Hi @karthicks. Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules.

The Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. Local Guides receive benefits depending on their level which depends on the number of contributions they make to Google Maps. You can learn more about the program and benefits in the Help Center. I hope this helps!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

How do i earn Money by helping google ...???

Hello Friends,

This is sarang . My question is how can I make money by helping google...??

Level 10

Re: How do i earn Money by helping google ...???

HI @SarangV you can start to earn money from customers that want to implement virtual tours with Google. You can join the Street View|Trusted program.