غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Regarding income

There is no way any one can make money from this platform. No SCOPE @Ranjithsaibaba, please.

Best wishes,

Level 3

earn money

How do I earn money by local guide.

Level 5

Re: How do i earn Money by helping google ...???

No, u cant  earn money  but u can get gifts from Google like local guide  t-shirt and free space.., these gifts distributed yearly nd u shoud also reached at least 5 th level.

Level 9

Re: Hii

Hi TraciC,

You say Local Guides receive benefits depending on their level which depends on the number of contributions they make to Google Maps.

I’m a Local Guide level 8
30039 points
3 322 131 views
5140 photos published

I have never received any benefit from Google, the only one who receive benefits is Google.

Have a nice day

Argos Panóptês 

Level 3

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

@غابةا wrote:

Hi guys i m new here and i want to know i can earn some money from being a local guid 

Level 1

Can We Earn In Consideration Of Working For Google - Local Guide?

Can you people help me as whether we can earn (cash) in consideration of working for Google - Local Guide. As you know that if some one works for any entity there might be some value needed to be paid for their free lancer employee. I could not understand that what should we do by having gift voucher that can only be used on Google Play Store and you can only buy the music, videos etc etc? No one can fulfill his appetite by such reward(s) as if someone gives his time to Google so they have to pay cash regardless more or less. 

Level 2

Re: Can We Earn In Consideration Of Working For Google - Local Guide?

No seas pesetero, Google te ayuda en muchos aspectos sin cobrarte nada. Piénsalo 

Level 1

Re: Can We Earn In Consideration Of Working For Google - Local Guide?

Whether google do not earn money? Whether do not charge for marketing different entities and for lot of other tools? If yes, so why such people who works for them? Its simple rule as collectively Google earns by socialization and its their tool to earn. Hope it clarifies your query.

Level 2

Payment To Local Guides

Since Google capitalizes on information provided by the “work” of Local Guides. Then why doesn’t Google provide some form of payment besides nice words and a pat on the ego back in the form of a generated auto letter to its contributors?

How about stock options or payment as with Google ads? Information and photos provided, are time, ad-promo and critiques.

It would be very interesting how it would effect Google Corp if all Local Guides stopped providing services. Wouldn’t it?

G🤑🤑gle

Level 9

Re: Payment To Local Guides

@LandSlider  There have been a number of posts like this and the concept is that the program is unbiased by Google or the Business and yes it does take time. Here are the current numbers of contributors and level they are at. So certainly people are doing it and a lot of content is being generated.  And the numbers are increasing at the top levels weekly. So people are committed.  If you were a Google manager would you look at these numbers and change. We all have the choice to contribute.

level - members
10 -141
9 - 448
8 - 2,406
7  - 8,959
6 - 26,441
5 - 57,520
4 - 86,850
3 - 143,095
2 - 247,695
1 - 344,402
Total  guides 917,957