غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: receive money

Hi @majidhesaraki you cannot receive or make any money from your Local Guide activities.

Please familiarise yourself with the content https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/About-Local-Guides/bd-p/becomelocalguide 

Regards

Paul

Level 8

The mentioned link not working @PaulPavlinovich please check

Googler

Hi @mhjn @majidhesaraki. I think this is the link @PaulPavlinovich wanted to share with you. I'm also going to merge your discussion with that discussion. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Dear @غابةا,

at first everyone thinks like you...
Then "taste"  the atmosphere of the community
and finally "falls in love" with it and forget about

earnings. 

Level 3

Pengar

Hej

Vad är ersättningen från Google för mitt jobb jag utför?

Vänligen

Pstrik Lundkvist 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Pengar

Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum @Patric338. We are happy to have you here.

I merged your request with this post which talks already about a similar topic. As a reminder, Local Guides is a volunteer program. Primarily the forum is a place to discuss and exchange with other Google Maps users who have joined the program of Local Guides - meaning people from around the world who want to help others find out about new places. 

Tips for getting started:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Thanks and have fun with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

please someone guide me, How can I earn from being a Local Guide?

Level 6

bump

Hemawansa Kenathumulle
Level 10

Google doesn't offer any monetary payment for your information on Google Maps. So No you can't earn money from being a Local Guide. There are other Google properties like YouTube, Streetview Trusted Photographer etc that connects you to businesses you might like to hire you.

Level 10

@ShyamBarange, No, Not at all there is any way to make money.

@WetCoastCanuck

@Hemawansa

@ShyamBarange wrote:

please someone guide me, How can I earn from being a Local Guide?