غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: How Can I Earn Money From Local Guides

@ShopVilla I havent seen a direct way of earning money, but getting Street View's Trusted badge might help you being hired, and make money.

here you can read what it takes to get a trusted badge for street view.

You can also read this

Level 9

Hie @ShopVilla no, you can't.

After learning from @ErmesT I want to say that local Guides is a volunteer program, and you are not allowed to receive money, food or services in exchange of your activity as Local Guide.

If you are interested in earn some money using Google Tools, please, visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/streetview/earn/ to learn how to became a Google Street View Trusted Photographer.

Happy Mapping 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Being a local guide you can add your business place to the map which will promote your business thus yielding the earning @ShopVilla.

Level 4

Thanks Dear 

Level 9

Saudações

1º Gostaria de sugerir sua adesão ao programa de certificação para fotógrafos do Google Trustee.

2º Realize pelo menos 50 fotos panorâmicas com 14 Mpixel de imagem.

3º O Google valida as imagens de acordo com as políticas de qualidade. Sendo aprovadas, você será um profissional na lista do Google.

Algumas empresas possivelmente entrarão em contato, para que você realize fotos em 360, obviamente, pagarão pelo seu trabalho.

Veja o link abaixo para mais informações na página oficial do Google.

https://www.google.com/intl/pt-BR/streetview/hire/

Boa sorte.

Level 7

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Hi, When you joined to be a local guide the information discussed that this was a volunteer activity to assist in keeping the maps up to date and people informed.  There is no mechanism to earn income through Google Guides.  I hope you stay with the community and continue to contribute!

@ShopVilla wrote:

yes you can earn from local guides, if you are a good contributor and add missing place for those restaurant and hospital.

@غابةا wrote:

Hi guys i m new here and i want to know i can earn some money from being a local guid 

Level 5

same question... 

Level 7

Hi Miriam,

Thank you for the qstn.  The Google Guide program is set up as a purely volunteer program to help keep

information current when seeking out information in your community.  There is no opportunity to earn money through the program.  Your continued additions to Google Maps are important to the program and I look forward to reading them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hii

Local guides consume lot of money to get data pakages to use Google Maps, @TraciC my suggestion that Google map App should be data free like Facebook flex, we Local Guides should be able to use Google Map App even with zero balance, if this perk given all Local Guides will be so happy

Former Google Contributor

Re: Is There Anyway To Make Money At This.

Hi @KevinS

I redacted your personal e-mail from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead. 

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them