غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Question...

Hi @ @GhaisA,  @JoséD, and @SadatA

Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here.

I am merging your requests with this post which talks already about a similar topic. As a reminder, Local Guides is a volunteer program. Primarily the forum is a place to discuss and exchange with other Google Maps users who have joined the program of Local Guides - meaning people from around the world who want to help others find out about new places. 

Tips for getting started:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Thanks and have fun with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 1

Re: Question...

Hello MariaB, 

i want to thank you for your answer Herr... very useful Informations to understand localguide much better. 

Best wishes from good old Germany; -)

Youssef

Level 3

Money

Guys do google paid for their local guide popularity?

Level 6

Re: Joining Local Guides Connect

Hi

My name is ali

The, iran,balouchestan

I just wanna know if we can earn money by contributing maps

Tanks

Level 6

Hi

If I find my local guide me to step 5. Do I earn from Google Maps Dasht.mrsy

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Aliasghar, to answer your question, the Local Guides Program is strictly voluntary-based.

Allow me to share some information that may be useful to you:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • For information how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

As @JeslynL mentioned @Aliasghar it is entirely a voluntarily program, you can not earn money from this program. If you wish to earn money look for Google Adsense program.

Peace 🙂

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 5

Re: local guides earning

Visit some new places and try adding them over maps. When you would have a great PR , people will reach you and start paying you to add new places.

Level 10

Re: local guides earning

@SiddharthaG wrote:

Visit some new places and try adding them over maps. When you would have a great PR , people will reach you and start paying you to add new places.

That would be against the program rules and could even lead to getting banned from the program eventually.

Level 6

Mony earnn

Can you feel something earn this work. 20170305_104611.jpg