غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: if completed level 10

Thanks for reaching out.

I am merging your post with Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ? which talks already about a similar topic.

Just a quick reminder, Local Guides is a volunteer program. Primarily the forum is a place to discuss and exchange with other Google Maps users who have joined the program of Local Guides - meaning people from around the world who want to help others find out about new places.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

guias locales

Hola, quisiera saber si google en algun momento le paga a los guias locales 

Level 10

Re: guias locales

Hi @mpmm12_-

Welcome to L G Connect Community.

Bro there is no direct monetary benefits.
Here, people join willingly as volunteers to help others by updating, editing Maps in your area.
Sometimes Google may offer some perks region and time specific or some early bird incentive for their new products or services.
You may get registered yourself in Connect setting, to get email notifications for perks.
And you are doing great job and lucky, you may be selected for, free of cost, Annual Summit in US.

Happy Mapping !!

Vijay Desai.

Level 1

Даже и не знаю что и ответить

Федулова
Level 5

Re: How i an earn money through google maps

how can I earn money in Google map.is it possible to earn money.

Level 1

Просто улыбнись😉

Федулова

Re: How i an earn money through google maps

Hi @mdsabuj448430,

I just want to let you know that Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules.

I'm merging your post to this one Can I earn money from being a Local Guide? Feel free to check for more information there.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hola @mpmm12_-

Cómo @VijayDesai te ha informado los Local Guides no ganan dinero por sus contribuciones. El programa Local Guides es para personas que contribuyen en Google Maps a quienes les gusta ayudar a otros descubrir y explorar su mundo.

Ten en cuenta que voy a trasladar tu post en la publicación Can I earn money from being a Local Guide? donde encontraras más información sobre el tema. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Google should pay you

google give you a little bit of money as you guide

Level 9

Re: Google should pay you

Hi @Bhd29:

Thanks for your feedback. I'd like to refer you to the solution on this thread and you can read a bit more about Local Guides being paid or receiving money.

I will also merge your post to the thread to consolidate the discussion.

Thanks! 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!