Ravisawane's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Can I be a Indian Connect Moderator.

Hi Administration,

I'm an Indian proud level 8 local Guide. And I can Speak a Indian languages. The main is Hindi, Marathi, Gujrati, I can speak and write and understand. And an International language whowh is English which also I can understand write , speak. So am I able to be an indian Local Guides Moderator.

@Administration @TraciC

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Can I be a Indian Connect Moderator.

Hello @Ravisawane, thank you for your interest in becoming a moderator for Local Guides Connect.

Here’s what we’re looking for:

• Local Guides Level 5+ who actively contribute to Google Maps and Local Guides Connect.
  • Friendly and respectful community members who help keep Connect a warm, welcoming and informative place with their knowledge, accuracy and tone.

There is no application or nomination process. Keep contributing and engaging with your fellow Local Guides and the Local Guides team will be in touch if you are selected. 

View solution in original post

Solution

Hello @Ravisawane, thank you for your interest in becoming a moderator for Local Guides Connect.

Here’s what we’re looking for:

• Local Guides Level 5+ who actively contribute to Google Maps and Local Guides Connect.
  • Friendly and respectful community members who help keep Connect a warm, welcoming and informative place with their knowledge, accuracy and tone.

There is no application or nomination process. Keep contributing and engaging with your fellow Local Guides and the Local Guides team will be in touch if you are selected. 

Level 8

@Atsukot

thanks for your kind words ma'am can you marge OSAMA's Introduce yourself April Post with official post it's a request form​ me many people are introducing themselves on two post if that post marging take time then after marge there will be two introduction for one man please 🙏

@Ravisawane keep contributing bro I wish for you become a moderator best of luck 

Hello @ayann - I'll check into this. Thank you.

I am not available to respond on the weekend