Parmour's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Camotes Island (Santiago Bay Garden & Resort)

Santiago Bay Garden & Resort, Tulangdiot or they call Tulang Island San Francesco20180624_144341.jpg20180624_145341.jpg20180624_145518.jpg20180624_150158.jpg20181201_190106.jpg20181202_062957.jpg in Camotes Island♥FB_IMG_1530296668122.jpg

Camotes Islands, Cebu, Philippines
7 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Camotes Island (Santiago Bay Garden & Resort)

Hi @Parmour,

Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. Did you enjoy your time there? Was the resort close to the beach and what services and amenities the hotel offer? It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to your post.

You can have a look at How to write hotel reviews article, you might find it useful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Santiago Bay Garden and Resort is just the perfect location to stay in Camotes. Amenities are good, staff service is prompt and it is just right beside the island’s widest stretch of pristine, white sand beach. The rooms and fixtures has yet to be improved. Food is fairly priced and has also yet to improve in its taste and presentation. Camotes Island has no rich culinary culture so I wish resorts like Santiago would be able to come up with astonishing food line up that will eventually be an added attraction. Remember FOOD is part of culture and is one of our travel journal’s cornerstone.

Google Vendor

Thank you for all the information you shared @Parmour. What kind of activities can you do in Camotes island? I totally agree with you about the food. What dish do you think it is a must to try?

And by the way, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides, just type @ before their names. This way we receive a notification.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you @InaS 🙂 

The food they must try these pinakbet ( vegetables) paksiw tuna sweet n sour fish or try the Filipino seafood grill.

Level 7

@Parmour Hii,

Camotes island looking great!!! As well as people's in the pics are looking beautiful!!!😘😘😘

Level 7

Exactly @Priyanshusingh the Island in Camotes really beautiful. Thank you for compliment to our pictures. hehehe

Google Vendor

Thank you for your suggestion @Parmour. Keep up sharing and contributing!