ThomasBiziouras's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Camel's waterfall

One more, of the many, "hidden" spots of Grevena, the Highlands of Greece!

52008495_537099793454458_7245558022456475648_n-2.jpg

Professional programmer and photographer by hobby. Living in Grevena, Greece's Highlands!
Kokkinia, Ελλάδα
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Camel's waterfall

Hello @ThomasBiziouras,

This place is breathtaking, thanks for sharing.

Normally, if you think of Greece, the beach and the Acropolis appears, and maybe some frappe as well. How can you get there easily? When is the best time to visit?

@VasT you have to see this miracle.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Amazing view, thank you sharing with us @ThomasBiziouras 

Level 6

@AbdullahAMthank you 🙂

Professional programmer and photographer by hobby. Living in Grevena, Greece's Highlands!
Level 6

@Petra_MExactly Petra, but Greece is not just sea, sun and frappe as you can see! I live in a place with no access to the sea, Grevena region, but it has a gorgeous mountainous beauty that I really enjoy. This exact spot is not very easy to find, you will have to consult with a local to approach it. Easily approachable but you have to know the path. I can upload a google map link if you wish

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the reply @ThomasBiziouras. You're right, and I'm happy to see these places. I would appreciate if you share the link. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

@Petra_M Here is the link to the location in the photo: https://www.google.com/maps/place/40%C2%B011'42.8%22N+21%C2%B030'53.5%22E/@40.1952222,21.5139448,361...