Andréas_S_Eriksson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Svar: Calling out to SWEDEN!

Thanks so much for sharing those with me @Linnéa. I think it would be very interesting for everyone to read your story about Connect Live, so maybe you could create its own post? 🙂 Just an idea of course. The photos look amazing and it seems it was a lot of fun. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Andréas_S_Eriksson Men vad härligt att du ska åka till Falun, kommer du därifrån och var bor du nu? Jag planerar nog att fortsätta hålla fler träffar här i Stockholm med olika teman men kan nog också tänka mig att komma på ett någon annanstans. Så länge jag får veta i god tid så har jag en bekant jag kan sova hos i Sundborn, om det skulle blir en träff i Falun. 🙂 

Level 8

@DanniS Thank you for the encouragement! I've been thinking about that but I have maybe also been diminishing my own experience because all of the other ones that were there was so fantasticly great both on being local guides and sharing their stories here on connect. But maybe I should really try to make a post about it 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Each story is unique and interesting, especially when you get to travel to the other side of the world. I think it would be encouraging for other Local Guides and also nice to learn what made you become a guide. It's what Connect is all about 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@Linnéa Jag bor i Falun. Född och uppvuxen här.
Jag har några fler som håller på med maps här i området men de har inte engagerat sig som LG än. Jag kommer med allra största sannolikhet att dra ihop till träff(ar) här i trakten men jag behöver övervintra lite först. 😃

Andréas S. Eriksson
Level 8

Re: Calling out to SWEDEN!

Hi Andreas and the rest of you, I'm not sure if this thread is active or so, but here is another Google Maps Junkie from Sweden. 🙂 I haven't been a LG for so long, but I have really been hooked on Google Maps and its possibilities. I also really like this Community and the balance between its users and goals. Personally, I work in the IT business and I have been promoting Google Maps and its features for a while, and have only got good response from my clients. It's actually easy when they can see the effect it has on their business and the customers. I try to niche myself to “always” write at review in at least 200 characters and to lift the positive aspect of the places I visit, but also to point out improvement possibilities in a constructive way. That gives everyone a good start. Because that's what its all about. Share your square KeyHole of the world and invite everyone to step in.

Christer Jegbert
Level 8

Hej Christer!

Very nice to see you on here. Do you live in Stockholm? Would be really nice if you'd be interested in attending at meet-ups. So far there's only been one in Sweden, which I hosted back in December, three other Local Guides in Stockholm showed up and we had a really nice fika 😊

If you have any questions, ideas or just want to talk you're always welcome to contact me!

Take care! 

Level 8

@Andréas_S_Eriksson @Pembry Hej på er! Jag ska hålla ett meet-up den 31a mars och det vore toppenkul om ni ville komma! Klicka på länken här så kan ni läsa mer om meet-up:en och även anmäla er om ni tänker haka på. Skulle ni undra över något eller bara prata så kan ni alltid skicka ett privat meddelande här på Connect. Ha det så bra! 

Level 8

Hej. Verkar inte vara så många från Sverige, bor själv i Norrköping.

Level 8

Hej. Blir det något mera "meetup" så är jag intresserad, skulle nog vara kul att var amed på ett innan jag anordnar själv. Örjan