OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

Olá@OmerAli  e  @ParaenseCarioca 

Este é meu primeiro desafio aqui no LGC. 

Local: Pedra do Arpoador. Foto tirada no carnaval.Local: Pedra do Arpoador. Foto tirada no carnaval.

Nome do usuário LGC:@DanielaFerpe 

Por que eu gosto Desse lugar:   A Pedra do Arpoador emoldurou uma praia ao mesmo nome. Bem pequenina. É badalada e muito bonita. É  um lugar que traz muitas lembranças divertidas de carnaval. Quem vier ao bairro de Ipanema, tem que dar uma passadinha e tomar uma água de coco por aqui.

Daniela Ferpe
Connect Moderator

@DanielaFerpe 

Lindo. Obrigado por compartilhar querido

Level 8

Obrigado pelo convite Mestre @ParaenseCarioca !

Segue a minha pequena contribuição para esse Grande Projeto para Unir os Local Guides em uma grande Mosaico de fotos!

Luiz de Freitas - Rio de Janeiro - BrasilLuiz de Freitas - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

-Name: Luiz de Freitas

-LGC Username: @LuizDeFreitas73 

-Why I like this place? - This place was chosen as one of the 7 New Wonders of the Modern World, and represents not only this beautiful city of Rio de Janeiro, but also Brazil.  

AQUELE ABRAÇO para todos! 😉

Luiz de Freitas ॐ #LocalGuidesBrasil
https://www.instagram.com/luizdefreitas
https://www.youtube.com/user/luizdefreitas
Connect Moderator

This is beautiful♥ @LuizDeFreitas73 

Thank you for sharing 

Google Moderator

Rif.: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

Hey @AnnalisaCasini ,

Great selfie 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing. 

I have never been in Venice but I really want to go there some day! Do you live there?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Thank you for the kind words @JohnPeter

Wish you a great week!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@OmerAli , estou ansioso para ver o "Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic"! 😁🇧🇷

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Level 8

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Mosaic 01

@OmerAli Apologies but i have not been on connect for over a month and just saw this. Love seeing all these selfies of so many wonderful people. Can't wait to see the final masterpiece 🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Mosaic 01

Glad you are back. working on so many things. 

I really hope that when I summarize, I give something good and presentable 

Connect Moderator

WOW! Thats a great idea @OmerAli . Too bad I missed the deadline. Now waiting for the mosaic to be made. (or is it made already?)

Thank you @KarenVChin for tagging me here. But I missed my deadline. Well, now that there is no hope for being in the mosaic photo, I can share a groupfie (instead of a selfie), right? 

On our road trip prior to Connect Live 2018On our road trip prior to Connect Live 2018

-Name: Sonia, Megan, Alex, Ruben and Anuradha 

-LGC Username: @SoniaK@Kwiksatik@XanderO@rubenliceraand @AnuradhaP

-Why I like this place?

For several reasons. Firstly, this is one of the most scenic places in California, in the Monterey County, that gives you an amazing areal view of the grove. Secondly, this place is close to many other local attractions, like point pinot lighthouse and the cemetery. And most importantly, this place made us take a break on the very first day of our 4 days roadtrip and we met two other amazing Local Guides @Fructy and @Andras_H  there (one of them was a member of Team Yosemite, the roadtrip team from Local Guides Summit 2017). It is said that the place, where you make your best memories, turns out to be the most beautiful in the world. So, you can tell why I like this place. ?