OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

Hi @BeatrizAguilar,

Indeed it is! China is an amazing place to go and explore. I know that my life is connected with that country and there is never a real goodbye with it.

I am going to share one last photo on this post as not to spam everyone... : )

Have you heard of the Yellow mountain? It is one of the most famous mountains in China. Actually in near future I will talk more about it, but here I want to share one more photo with everyone from that place.

Caption: A photo of me and my friends climbing the Yellow mountain in China. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of me and my friends climbing the Yellow mountain in China. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

I've never heard of the Yellow Mountain inChina @TsekoV . When you publish your post, please tag me

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Google Moderator

Such a great idea @OmerAli! Thank you so much and thank you for tagging me @DeniGu!

I am a fan of selfies 🙂 and I will share one taken few days ago. 

Name: Ivelina

LGC Username: @Ivi_Ge

Why I like this place?: UNESCO World Heritage–listed Segovia is close to the capital of Spain - Madrid and retains the spirit of old cities. This is a place of romance perched on a rocky hilltop with stunning views and magnificent monuments.

Caption: A selfie of Google Moderator @Ivi_Ge taken in front of the Aqueduct of Segovia, Spain.Caption: A selfie of Google Moderator @Ivi_Ge taken in front of the Aqueduct of Segovia, Spain.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

yay you made it @Ivi_Ge 

Thank you so much for this great shot ♥

Google Moderator

You are welcome @OmerAli and thank you so much.

I am looking forward to your next challenge! 

Former Google Contributor

You're welcome @OmerAli. Even though I'm not a selfie master, I really liked your post and the whole idea behind it, that's why I joined in. 🙂

Level 8

Rif.: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

BRIDGE OF RIALTO, VENICE  with AnnalisaBRIDGE OF RIALTO, VENICE with Annalisa

Name Annalisa Casini

Nikname Annalisa Casini

Local guide level 7  point 13000

@OmerAli @å@Ivi_Ge @JohnPeter @Ivi_Ge @ErmesT @@

I love all Venice in Italy, here in Bridge Rialto I like so much because is a very ikon of

I produce also a special series for CHEAP VENICE on Youtube , I produce also surreal foto collage on Venice, everday she (Venice) ispired me very well, the city better over world, more people arrive here, I love also too. 

ANNALISA CASINI
Connect Moderator

Rif.: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

Ciao @AnnalisaCasini 

Welcome from Treviso.

@OmerAli will be happy of your selfie from Rialto Bridge, one of the most iconic place in Venezia

Level 10

Wow what a lovely picture!!! Our great moderator  dear @Ivi_Ge  surrounded by the great wall and awsome sky. 

So good!! !👌

Level 10

Thanks dear @TsekoV , the persons and location looks like Ninja fighters