OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

Hi, everyone, I enjoy your great selfies!

Thank you for the tag @MashaPS and thank you for the wonderful initiative @OmerAli!

Actually I'm not a fan of selfies simply because I cannot do them properly 😄 but I will share with you one of my favourite photos from a 'window' of The Great Wall of China :

51294661_296830797697525_5464911443923042304_n.jpg

-Name: Radina

-LGC Username: @RadieN 

-Why I like this place?: The Great Wall is the most famous tourist attraction in China, so you cannot say you've been to China if you didn't visit it. This wall is eternal, it lasts for so many centuries even though milliards of people have passed through it. For me, it's a symbol of the unity of the Chinese nation which makes them so strong and helps them to overcome every difficulty.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

-Name: Kelvin

-LGC Username: @TheEagleEye 

-Why I like this place? I love living in the hometown of my wife. Prague and the Czech Republic as a whole is a beautiful country with so much to do outdoors. We enjoy hiking and riding most of the year and the country allows us to do that.

My wife and I have spent 11 years in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates). May 2018 we decided to get some normality back in our lives and enjoy the four seasons again, so came to live in our home in Prague.

I'm from New Zealand and we have home in Wanaka too. We will get back there when we decide the time is right. At this time we are enjoying our time in Prague and Europe in general.

Our adult daughter lives in New Zealand and we look forward to being closer to her and enjoying more time together.

I'm enjoying LGC and like having more time to read stories and see many good photos as it inspires me to go to more places.

My wife and I have travelled to 63 countries and still have many more places we want to see and return to our favorites.

I've enjoyed interacting with so many LGs including @OmerAli  @KatyaL @StPeterconcierge @FaridTDF @MoniDi @InaS  @Siddiqui-BA  @RadieN @Najim-99 to name just a few as I can only add 10 LG users.

Thank you @OmerAli for this terrific initiative to make a Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic. I look forward to seeing the end result.

I'm on the left of photo. Taken on 3 February 2019 during snow storm in Prague, Czech RepublicI'm on the left of photo. Taken on 3 February 2019 during snow storm in Prague, Czech Republic

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

Thank you very much @TheEagleEye for sharing your local story with us. It's  beautiful home land and also your selfie with your wife. You have taken a good decision to live in your homeland and enjoying four season. Hope you will enjoy it and have a nice time.  Thanks to you and your wife again for tagging me.. Really I love it.

Connect Moderator

Me gustan sus post, @TheEagleEye ya que nos permite a todos viajar con la imaginación a esos lugares.

Farid

Level 10

You're welcome @Siddiqui-BA, I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your photos. I hope to visit your country very soon.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

@TheEagleEye ,You are most welcome to visit my country. I became very glad to know that you have decided to visit my country. I am also glad to know that you enjoy to read my post and also my photos. You have a good chance to visit my country because Bangladesh is in between NZ and Czech Republic.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for tagging me @TheEagleEye! For me it's always a pleasure to read your posts and learn about your amazing adventures. I admire you and your wife's enthusiasm and courage to travel to so many places. Keep that spirit!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

So glad to see your submission here @TheEagleEye . you guys look great ♥

I am also very glad that I get to know amazing people like you on LGC, amazing amazing individuals whose lives are full of  inspiration for us 🙂

Connect Moderator

Absolutely brilliant, @RadieN 

So happy to see your selfie submission here. 

Level 9

@TsekoV great selfie! At last you name has a face 🤗

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram