OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

Hi Back @Stuart_C , if you had an Instagram account, you would have seen these selfies of yourself. = )

Caption: 36Walk Connect Live 2018 Edition, San Francisco Chinatown. Photo: @karenvchinCaption: 36Walk Connect Live 2018 Edition, San Francisco Chinatown. Photo: @karenvchin

Caption: Blue Team waiting for our Super G Connect Live 2018 Moment. Photo: @karenvchinCaption: Blue Team waiting for our Super G Connect Live 2018 Moment. Photo: @karenvchin

Remember these people???

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Level 7

-Name: Katherine Rodriguez

-LGC Username: katherodriguez09

-Why I like this place? It is the first wonder of Colombia, when I went there I learned so much about salt, the importance in our everyday life, the effort of Salt miners to be several meters under the surface of earth, I did this activity where you are a miner, and the first part they tell us to shut down our lamps and just grab a rope to walk down the road as miners of earlier age had to do, it was so scarier but fun at the same time!

-Tags: @BeatrizAguilar  

With the Salt Miner - Zipaquira, ColombiaWith the Salt Miner - Zipaquira, Colombia

Level 10

@OmerAli  Hey Omer, I hope I’m not too late. Been busy with school. This is mine. 

Name: U-Roy Agboli

-LGC Username: @U-royFelixA 

-Why I like this place? I love this place  a lot because it’s memorable. It was shortly after Connect Live 2018 and we decided to meet-up at Super Duper Burger to explore San Francisco with @YK1001 @ChamnanMuon @nkwetche and my friend @LudwigGermany 

F5D5C9E7-BC35-4D26-A78B-80A52D90D843.jpeg

Level 9

@katherodriguez09 Las Minas de Zipaquirá is a excellent option for your selfie. 

I want to share a photo of the Colombian Local Guides: You, David, Yurani and me Team Colombia at Google's Quad Campus in Montain ViewTeam Colombia at Google's Quad Campus in Montain View

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Connect Moderator

Thank you so much for sharing this picture @BeatrizAguilar 

mucha gracias

Team Colombia ♥

Connect Moderator

@Dr_Mohh 

Thanks for sharing this great selfie. 

I can relate to the picture, as I am mostly in my cubicle studying for my PhD as well, that too in Malaysia 🙂

Connect Moderator

@Anzu 

That's perfect. 

You are not late at all and I am so happy that we got to see this picture, beautiful ♥

Connect Moderator

@راضي  my brother

شكرا جزيلا

Connect Moderator

@EmekaUlor 

you are the man of ideas, lovely picture mate. I'm so glad that I came to know you through LGC